• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Gotham Knight

Hey guys havent been on here in a while....well i have a new story here please review! its only the beginning....... Beginning of dream….. Rachels voice “bruce” “bruce’ “bruce Ill wait for you” “Bruce!”….Rachel Dies in explosion ……end of dream Bruce open his eyes. It was still dark out… he...
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Here Comes the Bride

good! I love how i get ur stories before everyone else! :D and i cant wait for the showdown with constance...maybe kairi could kick her ass that would be soo good!
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Larxene and 14

Ok so while madammina works on the next part I would like to know what everyone is thinking will happen or hopes to happen!
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Roxas and 14

I am ending roxas and 14 too much like larxene and 14 but if anyone wants to continue on the story is theirs! Thanks to all my fans but I only have time for one story!
  5. K

KH drawings

Hey here are some of my drawings i accidently posted in digital media lol...anyways hope you guys like them!
  6. K

wow thanks guys! maybe I will post...
  7. K

Fanfiction ► Heroes: Legends (Sign Ups)

Name:Anita--love the anime R.O.D the TV Age:18 Gender:female Appearance:blue eyes, choppy dark brown hair, short 5' 3", hard but pretty features, pale skin Personality:B*th, smart and witty, unsure of herself-doesn't realize how good she really is therfore she is doubfull if she will ever be...
  8. K

Ok here's one of the worlds I find most interesting even though its not even considered one but here u go...the end of the world
  9. K

Fanfiction ► I will leave you now, but I will be waiting for you, on the other side (Rion)

um yeah i know but in your story xion wrestles with riku and knocks a knife out of his hand...i think they would be able too...and ur right sometimes not having them kiss is the best way to go...but then ould have diissapointed fans...and im not talking about ur story lol *cough* sora kairi *cough*
  10. K

Thank-you! i feel a lot better about it.... i might post my end of the world drawing but i dont know how well its comin up
  11. K

Fanfiction ► I will leave you now, but I will be waiting for you, on the other side (Rion)

they should have kissed! but u kno me! :) and fav part was when riku tried to kill himself--great adding to character
  12. K

well i drew sadistic larxene...yeah and I cant get the quality any better its from my cell fone, my scanners not hooked up to my computer and it takes forever
  13. K

is it really that bad?
  14. K

Ok I know this is not my best work...but madammina really wanted this drawing of Larxene and damn shes a bi*ch to draw...lol anyway please do not derep me for this thanks!
  15. K

was that supposed to be good or bad for my drawing?
  16. K

OK i promised! Here it is and just wanted to say GO BARRACK OBAMA OUR FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! Axel and Xemnas appeared in where nothing gathers. Xigbar also appeared there. Axel was pist off as hell. What the hell could Xemnas possibly want? "special mission"...
  17. K

Just wanted to say that I will be posting the next part on Tuesday! I really want to make it good so Im goin to have madammina look at it so I give you guys a good next part! :) And thanks to Ziz for the rep! I'm not goin anywhere at least until I make a 1000 posts and this story gets...
Back