• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Lexaeus VA in 358/2 Days

I heard from KH-Vids that Dave Boat has been confirmed as the VA for Lexaeus Here's what they said: Hey everyone, just giving you a quick heads up that Dave Boat has apparently confirmed with a member "digitalseason1" from Gamefaqs that he will be in the upcoming title " Kingdom Hearts: 358/2...
  2. I

Making my own Anime........

Hey everyone. Due to spring break boredom, I decided to make my own little anime series using sprites. Does anyone have any tips on making a good anime? I have a rough idea right now on what it is going to be about, but I don't want to just jump right into it, because I want a good storyline...
  3. I

Anime Orchestral Music

Hey everyone, i've been kinda bored lately and decided to write some sheet music for my high school band.I'm taking a break from Kingdom Hearts sheet music and decided to work on anime music, but I haven't decided which song to start working on. I have some songs I'm thinking about but i decided...
  4. I

Yoko Shimomura's music

While I was listening to some of the music from Kingdom Hearts, I've noticed that Yoko Shimomura kind of has a favorite part in the music that she makes that she likes to use in a couple of the musical pieces that she made. To see what I mean, listen to the following songs at the time next to...
  5. I

My birthday

Hey everyone. I'm Anthony and I'm excited because not only is today my birthday, but I'm now old enough to go get my driving permit. Although it only lets me drive with an adult and not by myself, I'm one step closer to getting my license. Oh and for the small time I've been here, I haven't...
  6. I

Kingdom Hearts Portal?

When I was watching the BBS trailer, I noticed That when MX summons Kingdim Hearts, when Aqua looks up, it looks like Kingdom Hearts is actally facing down on them, like some weird portal. Same thing from when Mickey sees it from a distance. It looks like the Heart shape of KH is directly...
  7. I

Organization XIII symbols

Does anyone know where to find pictures of the symbols of each Organization XIII member that appear on their gravestones at TWTNW or the ones at the garden of assemblage?
  8. I

Help on Cerberus Paradox cup

I'm trying to complete Jimminy's Journal. All I need left are the high scores for the Paradox CUps. But I just cant seem to get the 1,300 points needed. It's frustrating because I'm usually just short 25 points, but I can never get enough. Could someone help me? I'd really appreciate it.
Back