• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

Is it that Terra is turning away from the light and towards the darkness?
  2. I

Very Puzzling About Some Characters..

I think that you should put a spoiler tag in your thread for the people who don't know about Xion or who don't want to be spoiled.Or at least put it in the spoiler section.
  3. I

I'm rebuying this game but need a decison

Lol, me too when I first played.
  4. I

I posted all the stats at the bottom of the first page.
  5. I

You don't lose HP. You just mainly lose defense.
  6. I

Keep Sacrifice----HP-----MP---- AP----STR----DEF sword shield------18------2 ------3----- 6--------1 sword staff-------18 -----2-------1----- 6---------2 shield sword------18------2-------3------4--------4 shield staff--------18------2-------1------5--------4 staff sword------...
  7. I

Anyone else notice the heartless in 358/2 days?

I also want to see what those blobs of darkness that you fight are.
  8. I

Lexaeus VA in 358/2 Days

Oooops, really sorry. I'm on my PSP and I can't use the search tool.
  9. I

Lexaeus VA in 358/2 Days

I heard from KH-Vids that Dave Boat has been confirmed as the VA for Lexaeus Here's what they said: Hey everyone, just giving you a quick heads up that Dave Boat has apparently confirmed with a member "digitalseason1" from Gamefaqs that he will be in the upcoming title " Kingdom Hearts: 358/2...
  10. I

Help needed for 100% completion of Jiminy's Journal

The way I got all the points was beating as fast as I could. Sometimes, the enemies will drop more points if you kill multiple enemies at once so during the hades cup, switch to final form and spam thundaga. In Titan cup, spam trinity limit.
  11. I

Terra's Keyblade

The heartless made it appear, but why it was unlocked I'm not quite sure.
  12. I

Terra's Keyblade

13. I

Terra's Keyblade

When Xehanort found the door, wasn't the door already unlocked?
  14. I

Terra Battle

I beat him at lv 95. I might have been able to beat him sooner, but I forgot I had picked the sword at the station of awakening, so I had to level up a butt load to get the ability Second Chance. But the reason I beat him was because I found a trick to dodging his desperation/rape attack...
  15. I

Making my own Anime........

Hey everyone. Due to spring break boredom, I decided to make my own little anime series using sprites. Does anyone have any tips on making a good anime? I have a rough idea right now on what it is going to be about, but I don't want to just jump right into it, because I want a good storyline...
  16. I

Xigbar pronounciation

I wondered about his name's pronunciation ever since the whole "Marloosha" thing. I think I will stick to pronounce Zigbar since it sounds a little cooler with the heavy z sound rather than Sigbar .
  17. I

Party members 358/2 days

So do I, their interaction with each other reminds me of a young kitten following around a annoyed dog. Yes! Someone answered my life long question!
  18. I

Party members 358/2 days

Yeah getting back on subject, my mission squad would be Marluxia, Larxene, Zexion, and Xigbar:)
  19. I

Party members 358/2 days

Nah, i think Demyx would be Seamus
  20. I

Favorite sleight?

I say judgment, firaga burst and reflect raid
Back