• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dark Master

Are there any artists doing requests?

Feel free to delete this thread if I broke rules posting this, but are there any artists on here that take requests? Looking for a new sig and avi
  2. Dark Master

Anybody remember me? I'm back :D (TGFX, Patius, FinalKeyblade)

Hey KH world, how is everyone? I use to be a very frequent member here years ago and pretty popular in the RPG inferno era and the digital media section back in the day. You might remember me as Final Keyblade, Patius, or Tenacious GFX, I see a few of my old friends still on here so I hope to...
  3. Dark Master

TV ► Gundam series?

So which gundam series should I watch? Ive always been a fan of the gundam franchise and have seen G gundam, gundam wing, 08th ms team, gundam seed, a little bit of the original gundam and some of gundam z. Ive also seen gundam force SD but I dont think that needs to be brought up lolol so any...
  4. Dark Master

Are there any Dragon Quest games for PS3

So ive never played dragon quest butbhe heard good things about the series so I was wondering if there were any for the ps3?
  5. Dark Master

Favorite summon from a Final Fantasy game

So I just wanted to see what everyone's favorite summon is out of any of the final fantasy games, im gonna go with Brynhildr and Alexander from FFXIII. I love the character designs and the attacks they perform
  6. Dark Master

pregnancy scares

Sooo has anyone else ever had a pregnancy scare? I already have a two year old and this morning out of the blue my girlfriend asked me to go get a pregnancy test. The first time she took a pregnancy test was scary but already having a kid and taking another pregnancy test when you're barely 21...
  7. Dark Master

TV ► Netflix recommendations?

I recently got netflix and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? Of course I see alot of old cartoons and shows I watched as a kid but more recent shows and cartoons maybe
  8. Dark Master

Official NBA 2k14 Thread

So I've been a fan of the 2k series for awhile and the games have really taken off since about 2k10, each one getting better and better with game mechanics and graphics. So this thread right here is for any discussion about the game and its features. My psn for ps3 if anyone wants to play is...
  9. Dark Master

TV ► Final Fantasy Unlimited

So I stumbled across this show after never even hearing about it previously and I have to admit it was a good find. The story is pretty good and the animation is great. So has anyone seen this series? Final Fantasy: Unlimited - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  10. Dark Master

Sports ► NBA Season 2013-2014

So who's ready for the season to start?! I know I am, my team is Okc and I can't wait to see what plays they have come up with for this year
  11. Dark Master

Final Fantasy Unlimited

Has anyone seen this show? I had never heard of it until the other day I stumbled through my friends dvd case when we were trying to figure out what to watch. It only has 23 episodes but its actually pretty awesome and has a good story.
  12. Dark Master

I just bought a PS3, game suggestions?

So I just bought a ps3, does anyone have any game suggestions for me? I bought final fantasy XIII, XIII-2, and dragonball z burst limit but I'm really into trying anything. I'm into anything from fallout to forza to street fighter so bring on the suggestions!
  13. Dark Master

I'm back! anyone remember me? aka patius aka final keyblade

Hey KHI, I've returned to the forums after my long break. Hopefully some of y'all people will remember me, but I'm also looking forward to meeting newer members. I previously went by the names patius, troy, or final keyblade. I usually would hang around the rpg inferno back in the day and around...
  14. Dark Master

My vision has been healed!

Gift for HV :D v1 v2 Cnc
  15. Dark Master

SALTY!!! :D

Gift for SALTY Cnc nigs
  16. Dark Master

Beautiful flower

just practicing my depth v2
  17. Dark Master

Smudgetastic

Cnc :D
  18. Dark Master

KIRBY!!!!

meh latest, made this for the remake competition CnC Wanted to see what it looked like in B&W so i tried it lol
  19. Dark Master

Stock Idea

ok well this is just a random idea but should we have a shop that cuts stocks, many of you know these as renders but oh well. For people that suck at cutting them, this could in a way help them with their tag and at least make the focal cleaner and not a white outline or something. its like a...
  20. Dark Master

Legend of OJ haha

this is a gift for OJ :D v1 v2 v3 Cnc is also appreciated :) v4
Back