• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheDood

Sup, been awhile! <3

Not sure if anyone remembers me, or if anyone I talked to is still around. But I'm back, so I'm saying "hi!" To all the old people I may have known, and possible people I may meet. :)
  2. TheDood

Random Fandom

&RANDOM FANDOM; This Fanclub is dedicated to randomness, because we know everyone loves the randomness!!! No need to ask to join this Fanclub That's totally not random JUST COME IN AND BE RANDOM. Like sursly Hairy Hippos LETS GET TO IT.
  3. TheDood

The Nobodies (OOC/Sign-Ups)

-Story(or info, blah)- So there's this mysterious group, known to others as 'The Cult'. No one knows of thier members, thier goal, or thier purpose. They however, know that Sora has to be eliminated, the sooner the better. In attempt to be rid of him, they resurrected the Organization using...
  4. TheDood

The Organized few (Brainstorming)

What is known so far for our rp. Xemnas and Roxas are gone for good! II. Xigbar - TheDood III. Xaldin - anbu2 IV. Vexen - V. Lexaeus - VI. Zexion - Xziled VII. Saïx - ShadowRikuRising VIII. Axel - Darkkeyblade123 IX. Demyx - WerewolfNobody X. Luxord - Imperial Chaos XI. Marluxia - Azazel XII...
  5. TheDood

Your freakin me out, man

Well my post count thingy Like it doesn't even work or something I mean it doesn't count lots of my posts and on top of that.. I JUST GOT RID OF SOME I miss the 100+ness (Well I'm back to 100 for posting this I guess, but yeah.. me not getting Posts counted still on the table)
Back