• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chrsora

KH in the footsteps of FF?

do you think in a few years we will have kingdom hearts 6 or something??well i dont mind...infact i like that cause imagine controling diferent keyblade masters after sora like final fantasy when the hero is diferent in the next final fantasy....guys its just a thought dont blame me...
  2. Chrsora

I am woried

Guys i am woried about kh bbs story line. i think nomura will make three short stories for each character to fit in PSP.coz psp isnt like PS2.imagine defeating three bosses and then jump to the next story.what do you say about it:unsure:
  3. Chrsora

kH bbs

what do you think the story line of kh bbs would be.Nomura said that the three heroes are going to meet one time together.my opinion is that terra is with the heartless as riku did.tell some ideas:thumbup:
  4. Chrsora

KH live action movie

what do you say if they were going to make a kh live action movie ??Who would be the cast? tell some ideas.what about the graphics ?the success? sorry if this thread has been discussed before:thumbsup:
  5. Chrsora

kH bbs secret trailer

Do you think is going to be a secret trailer in kh bbs for KH3??what do you say?i believe it would be interesting if kh bbs will have a secret trailer:thumbsup:
  6. Chrsora

riku's nobody or heartless

what do you think riku's nobody or heartless it is ??tell some ideas?you think are we seeing rikus nobody in the new kingdom hearts games(not kh series)guess what his name could be. is interesting and mystirious
Back