• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chrsora

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

I think fans start to get what they deserve after all that wait they've been through. One could simply say that they are re-releasing all this just to get some profit right before KH3 (Doesn't matter, had KH), but the the price is quit low for a game to contain 3 games, all in HD. And the whole...
  2. Chrsora

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Well, i am not sure how they are going to pull this off. I just don't want them to rush it all up now that they finally took the decision to start developing KH3.
  3. Chrsora

Yeah, that makes sense. And i believe they should announce KH 2.5 in 2014, because KH3 is going to take a while (2015 - 2016, the least). So they can give time for people to buy it and play it. Furthermore, the next Gen. consoles are coming up and mostly everyone will start focusing on them...
  4. Chrsora

Well, the serie's producer Shinji Hashimoto said in an interview that :"If everyone plays 1.5 HD ReMix, if everyone likes it and everyone supports us, then 2.5 HD ReMix could happen". So i am guessing theres a big possibility they will do it, if everything goes fine with KH 1.5 ReMix. Now the...
  5. Chrsora

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I believe a big comeback for the Destiny island is a must for KHIII. Its been a long time since we last expirienced that nostalgia of spending some time on that island running around with that beautiful music playing in the...
  6. Chrsora

is Xion Playable?

my opinion is that Xion will be playable.... that would be very interesting propably if she isnt playable we will see her in a cutcense in action(sorry bad english)
  7. Chrsora

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. indeed square releases all their games in europe......in few months they will release many games including KH CoM ......cant wait....:thumbsup:
  8. Chrsora

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. hope so.....i have kh CoM on gba but it would better expirience on ps2
  9. Chrsora

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. that means no europe??:(
  10. Chrsora

OMG. Re: CoM

is the game coming to europe as well??!!!great news thought
  11. Chrsora

Final Fantasy Characters in BBS

i hope zack from ff7 crisis core is going to be in bbs
  12. Chrsora

Do you think Xion should be playable?

i think she could be playable and i hope so .....for me 70% she will be playable....well if she not playable we will be able to see her fight agaist riku:)
  13. Chrsora

why is Aqua so cool

i like her hair and she can fight really well!
  14. Chrsora

WHICH ORG. MEMBER ...

i want to play as Roxas ofcourse 2nd axel and 3rd marluxia
  15. Chrsora

358/ 2 Days

oh man KH258/2 days HAS to come this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  16. Chrsora

KH3 BBS secret trailer

i agree with you mate.........kh COM gaves us atleast some pictures of roxas on the GBA and now on psp(a better console)maybe we are going to have a whole trailer
  17. Chrsora

BBS third playable character theory - Mickey Mouse?!

i think the third character would be aqua cause in the secret ending we saw the three chasers(ven terra aqua)fighting and later mickey show up
  18. Chrsora

KH in the footsteps of FF?

do you think in a few years we will have kingdom hearts 6 or something??well i dont mind...infact i like that cause imagine controling diferent keyblade masters after sora like final fantasy when the hero is diferent in the next final fantasy....guys its just a thought dont blame me...
  19. Chrsora

NOTICE: BBS ENEMIES

Or they are just calling them monsters in Bbs......heartlees doesnt have hearts neithers do dusks maybe the bad guys in Bbs are going to have evil hearts what do you say about it?(sorry guys about my english)
  20. Chrsora

I am woried

Guys i am woried about kh bbs story line. i think nomura will make three short stories for each character to fit in PSP.coz psp isnt like PS2.imagine defeating three bosses and then jump to the next story.what do you say about it:unsure:
Back