• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

where do the nobodies of organization XIII get their powers?

So it's like Marluxia was a gardener when he was a person, Axel was some crazy pyro or something along those lines and the same pattern (the pattern of what they do and how it affects what element they control) goes?
  2. R

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

You're very welcome and you're right about that! Yay Timmy! 8D
  3. R

khfm2+ in america or at least how to try

That is an intresting idea but then again, how is all the money going to be collected? O_o How did you get it? Do you live in Japan? Or if you live in America, how did you even get it to work? Someone told me that Japanese games won't work on American PS2s so.....yeah, how did you do it?
  4. R

Oh and the Timmy fan club is only imaginary? I feel stupid XD (which happens alot) ....I'm still joining though! >8D
  5. R

(Sorry I haven't been here in a while) ...Yeah, I think Sora lost it. XD Great chapter though. ^^
  6. R

Timmy fanclub!? Where? 8D I'll join!
  7. R

"“Yeah, hi. I was sent by the author, Elorah, to remind you that this story isn’t exactly all about you. You really need to interact with some of the other characters besides yourself. There’s hardly any dialogue and all you do is think to yourself and think about Riku! Do you even wonder how...
  8. R

Organization Members lied!!!

Well, I kind of agree because a lot of the things they did/said showed some emotion. I mean, in CoM, Zexion showed (a lot) of fear of dying. And fear is considered an emotion! Also, if they didn't have emotions, Larxene, Marluxia and Saix wouldn't have been so insane. AND Roxas did have emotions...
  9. R

Hi! I'm a newbie here!

Um...yeah. Like the title says. I'm new here. But I'm sure I'll have a great time here. ^^
Back