• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

drive forms(photobucket(bad pictures))

1. Terrible drawing. 2. Never use paint to edit things, unless you're willing to spend a fair amount of time. 3. I think that's actually Terra, but he's just gone for a dip in the ocean... IDK... 4. You spelt Vaan wrong. 5. What the hell is that in the bottom right corner ?? 6. You need to...
  2. M

A very strange voice in the BBS Trailer

1:32 - 1:33: someone sneezing, however, if you listen, it sounds like someone is speaking high pitched Japanese from 1:35 - 1:37... Although, as mentioned, that could be somebody in the background...
  3. M

BBS tutorial

Wrong. Chain of Memories' tutorial was with Leon. [ He's a hella crap teacher, easier to learn by experience on that game, tutorial made no sense. ] So by that, I'd say that Ven, Aqua and Terra are taught by either their master, or Mickey, who may even turn out to be their master, although...
  4. M

BBS is not a virtual world!!!

I agree with you on one thing -- that BbS does not take place in a virtual world, I do not, however agree on your Man-made Keyblade theory.
  5. M

BBS virtual world or not

I do not believe that BbS takes place is a virtual world, simply because you can go to that place where you face "Lingering Sentiment" in Final Mix+ without being "digitalised", or something of the sort...
  6. M

HELP NEEDED !! [ desperate for Japanese speakers / translators ]

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Leaked Trailer Go to 8 seconds, "Master Xehanort" say "Wa ta shi no" something... Wa ta shi no, I think, means "My name is"... Now, I'm not exactly sure that his name has been confirmed as Xehanort, but if it hasn't, can someone please decipher what he...
  7. M

Trinity Glitch?

Hey !! I was gonna say that...
  8. M

who is the 14th member

Sounds good to me !! Joking, hehe... But nobody knows yet, calm yourself down by just telling yourself that Wakka has a nobody, and Wakka's nobody is a transvestite, hence, we have a "female" XIVth member.
  9. M

Final Boss on Proud mode

Good idea. =P Then once you do it many times you can try it in your sleep. =]
  10. M

Final Boss on Proud mode

I think M.o.N meant to defeat Xemnas, not to finish the whole game...
  11. M

This made me shudder... What if Aqua... [ nothing to do with XIVth ]

Umm... What if Aqua was really evil, or DS was really good, have a look at this scan... http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/scan%201-2.jpg Does it look to anybody like Aqua is standing in front of DS ?? Does that mean Aqua's evil, or DS is good ??
  12. M

What is That Thing?

Or maybe she slapped him unaware, and it scared the sh*t out of him.
  13. M

What is That Thing?

Kairi is a bit of a *thing*, isn't [s]he ?? Well, Sora having brain damage would explain an awful lot...
  14. M

About Saix and Xigbar's ears...

I think it's 'cause Xigbar is member number II, so logically, you'd think he's the right hand man, and maybe he originally was, but now Saix seems as if he is, so he was given those sorta ears... Never mind, just rambling.
  15. M

BBS characters

^ LOL... Well she is the only female... Unless Ven has a dirty little secret... Terra has umbrella pants... ROFL I'll leave it at that...
  16. M

Castle Oblivion/Namine

I think Marluxia just said that to scare Sora, thinking the Castle was cursed, or haunted or something rather, but it was Namine all along, Sora thinking it was the Castle getting hopefully freaked out and such, making him easier [ he hoped ] for Marluxia to defeat.
  17. M

KH 358/2 theory

This mainly confused the hell out of me, and the rest of it, I didn't like, but... Yeah... The bits I didn't get actually sounded pretty good, 'cause half of Kingdom Hearts I didn't get anyways, which is why i played them over several times, before fully getting them, so technically if I didn't...
  18. M

Improved Easy Read BBS THeory and Japanese release date

I think in the movie she lives in a mansion... Not completely sure... Otherwise, she just happens to have a pure hearts 'cause she told the truth at the trial in KH1...
  19. M

Good point... But he makes it seem like it happened accidentally, and all the organisation members and such KNOW that they're doing it... I dunno... Haha... I just wanted to have more than three points... So I looked for something I didn't like =]
  20. M

Yeah, the font is pretty big and annoying... Anyways, about the theory... It's pretty good, with the acception of a few problems. 1. Explain that, please... To me that's saying VAT was left with VAT... and also, how can Mickey be a member of Ven Aqua Terra ?? VAT is exactly that, V, A and...
Back