• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. haseo47

Back for good?

This is like my third time coming back, but sup. Hope to reconnect with some old friends if they are still around. Hope everyone's been well!
  2. haseo47

Yo, I keep forgetting this site exist and I remember every couple of months. Anyways it's been probably 4 years since I was really active on this site and hope some people still remember me! Anything new? Hoping to get reconnected with some old friends!
  3. haseo47

Zup.

Well I decided to return, again. Not sure if I'm remembered out there but if anyone does remember lets catch up! It's been forever since I've been on here but I want to be an active member of the forums again. Been so long.
  4. haseo47

Artwork

I'm going to post up some of my artwork in here as soon as I can get good pictures.
  5. haseo47

My drawings.

Sorry for the sucky quality, had to take it with my iPod. Can't find the camera. I'll post more pictures, but what do you all think?
  6. haseo47

Hola

Well I haven't been on here in forever. It would be nice to talk to people again.
  7. haseo47

Tell me what you guys think.

I wrote this a month or two ago...when I was madly in love with this guy. For once I felt true love and I was f***** over. I wrote this about him and...everytime I read this...it's hard for me. So, please tell me what you guys think, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. Where does this path lead, I’m...
  8. haseo47

Hey all

So yeah. I've been on here for a while and I disappeared because of internet issues for like a few months or so. I came back and pretty much everyone I talked to is gone .-. I'd like to talk, get to know more people on here again.
  9. haseo47

does this make anyone else mad??

IDK if this is even in the right place to be posting, so someone tell me. Well, anyways, this is probably me but it pisses me off then games are made only for one place. for example, Nier Gestalt and Nier Repicant. I was excited for Nier Replicant, not Gestalt, only to find out Replicant is...
  10. haseo47

My Artwork :]

Can you guys tell me if i'm ANY good at all. (yeah...erase marks >.<, haha, tryin not to erase so much)
  11. haseo47

A Story (My first try)

Chapter 1 The Sun made its way through a split in the curtains, bringing light to the bedroom shrouded in darkness. A young man at the age of seventeen, lay sleeping peacefully, only to be woken up by the little glimmer of light. “Xander, time to wake up! You don’t want to miss your last day of...
  12. haseo47

Escape The Fate

Yo, anyone here listen to Escape The Fate? They are the best band out there to me. Love, love, love em! Some of the songs I like best from them is Situations, The Flood, My Apocalypse, and Reverse This Curse. So, anyone else like this band? Just wondering.
  13. haseo47

<-!TOKIO HOTEL FANCLUB!->

This is for Tokio Hotel fans only. I don't want any haters of them here. This is just to discuss about them, what you like, and all that stuff. If your a hater, i'll report you for abuse :) (lol, jk)...oh and especially, NO CALLING BILL GAY EITHER(or any of them)!!!!!!!!!!Well, thats it...
  14. haseo47

Riku and Sora Connected?!?!?!?

ok, if there is already a thread discussing this then i'm sorry because i didn't know. Anyways, i just realized that, how in KH1 they say when 2 people share the paupo fruit, their destinies are intertwined forever. Since Riku gave the fruit to Sora ( to give to Kairi) wouldn't that mean Riku...
Back