• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. haseo47

Back for good?

This is like my third time coming back, but sup. Hope to reconnect with some old friends if they are still around. Hope everyone's been well!
  2. haseo47

Yo, I keep forgetting this site exist and I remember every couple of months. Anyways it's been probably 4 years since I was really active on this site and hope some people still remember me! Anything new? Hoping to get reconnected with some old friends!
  3. haseo47

Zup.

Well I decided to return, again. Not sure if I'm remembered out there but if anyone does remember lets catch up! It's been forever since I've been on here but I want to be an active member of the forums again. Been so long.
  4. haseo47

Nitpicks and the little things

I agree with the pointing things out and then them popping up. Like, who thought that was smooth at all? One of Aquas lines in the beginning is weird when she says "You two would make the weirdest brothers." Like, I don't know that line to me was just really odd. As much as I love Aqua as a...
  5. haseo47

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- English Trailer

Yeah, and the fact that if you didn't want long pauses in the game when fighting you had to download data and whatever -_- so annoying.
  6. haseo47

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- English Trailer

I'm just gonna be pumped to finally play Final Mix of both versions, and the fact that BBS will be on big screen instead of the dinky PSP will be marvelous. Also the fact that my PSP is crap..will be nice not to have to deal with that.
  7. haseo47

Artwork

I'm going to post up some of my artwork in here as soon as I can get good pictures.
  8. haseo47

My drawings.

Sorry for the sucky quality, had to take it with my iPod. Can't find the camera. I'll post more pictures, but what do you all think?
  9. haseo47

Hola

Well I haven't been on here in forever. It would be nice to talk to people again.
  10. haseo47

Kingdom Hearts 3D.... Your thoughts??

At times, I kinda feel as if the Kingdom Hearts franchise is getting too out of hand. Of course, I want to know the story and how it ends and such, but still.
  11. haseo47

Tell me what you guys think.

I wrote this a month or two ago...when I was madly in love with this guy. For once I felt true love and I was f***** over. I wrote this about him and...everytime I read this...it's hard for me. So, please tell me what you guys think, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. Where does this path lead, I’m...
  12. haseo47

Hey all

So yeah. I've been on here for a while and I disappeared because of internet issues for like a few months or so. I came back and pretty much everyone I talked to is gone .-. I'd like to talk, get to know more people on here again.
  13. haseo47

Birth by Sleep Consensus.

I'd say that it was good. The only VA that did good was Vens. Aquas had no emotion at all, she sounded like bleh all the time. The storyline for each was so quick, the worlds really didn't have much. For me, it's really hard to choose which was good, for they all were like the same. I kinda...
  14. haseo47

does this make anyone else mad??

IDK if this is even in the right place to be posting, so someone tell me. Well, anyways, this is probably me but it pisses me off then games are made only for one place. for example, Nier Gestalt and Nier Repicant. I was excited for Nier Replicant, not Gestalt, only to find out Replicant is...
  15. haseo47

Gwendoline Yeo as Aqua

ya, if she made her voice a little lighter, and it sounded good...hmmm..then ya maybe it'd work. I hope they just choose someone that no one would ever expect, and i hope it's someone good.
  16. haseo47

what day are you on?

I'm on like..maybe 195. lol, i was buggin my mom for this game like forever
  17. haseo47

BBS Characters Ages?

I think that Ven's probably 14-16, Aqua's 18-22, and Terra would maybe be 20-25. maybe MX is 50-65, I can't really say bout DS.
  18. haseo47

My Artwork :]

Can you guys tell me if i'm ANY good at all. (yeah...erase marks >.<, haha, tryin not to erase so much)
  19. haseo47

A Story (My first try)

Chapter 1 The Sun made its way through a split in the curtains, bringing light to the bedroom shrouded in darkness. A young man at the age of seventeen, lay sleeping peacefully, only to be woken up by the little glimmer of light. “Xander, time to wake up! You don’t want to miss your last day of...
  20. haseo47

english xion voice

I just don't like Alyson Stoners voice plainly, but I'll have to check it out before i judge on it.
Back