• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Heartless and Nobody Speculation

Xehanort's Heartless or "Ansem" is the Heartless of Xehanort the Apprentice(Xehanort the Apprentice is the one shown in KH2) and Xemnas is the Nobody of Xehanort the Apprentice so Xemnas and "Ansem" can't be Master Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody.
  2. X

KH2 Secret Movie?

You need to complete all worlds. Including 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica in Proud Mode.
  3. X

Where is this image from?

The image is an official artwork. But I don't know where it came from though...
  4. X

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

I liked Larxene and Axel because of their attitudes and their weapons.
  5. X

Isn't Marluxia amazing!?

Marluxia is kind of amazing because of his power over flowers (Flower power!) and his scythe but I prefer other members over him.
  6. X

I'm new here!

Hello to everyone! I'm a new member here. As you would know, my username is XelakXV. I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts that's why I joined here. I'm glad to be a part of this forum!
  7. X

Riku

Riku was still in the Realm of Darkness at the start of RRB like what TrueRoxas stated. So he wasn't in a pod.
Back