• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Unbirth Origin - Concept

Re-Post from the Everything We Know... thread -------- If I may, a small concept to support .Oji, because I like supporting .Oji: I'm simply going to recall concepts spoken from previous games and speculate. Remember our ranting friend 'Ansem' (Xehanort's Heartless). He'd go around boasting...
  2. B

Fanfiction ► Shines One Year After: Jiminy's Journal

Music from Blue Laguna's Media Archive Galbadia Hotel - A Video Game Music & Media Resource OverClocked ReMix - Video Game Music Community Shines One Year After Ambassador Jiminy’s Journal Contents Author’s Insight Character Link Documentation . . . BOOK 1, Writing a New Chapter Shallow...
  3. B

Fanfiction ► Shines One Year After: Book 1

Jiminy’s Journal PG-15 Music from Blue Laguna's Media Archive Disney, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy Shines One Year After BOOK 1 Writing a New Chapter Nearly one year ago, the worlds received a notice with the insignia of Disney Castle, asking the recipients to participate in a collective...
  4. B

BBCode and suggesting new tags

I was wondering: First and foremost, were there any other BBCode tags aside from those listed here. Would it be too much to suggest any additions to the aforementioned list of codes. Such additions would include codes which would: set anchors (<a name=""></a>) within postsallow superscript and...
  5. B

The Heart of All Worlds Discussion

The Heart of All Worlds Kingdom Hearts—this is the place which hearts, of beings as of worlds, are born and which these hearts migrate. So what do you think?—every heart in the known Kingdom Hearts universe is birthed from and returns to Kingdom Hearts. Are there many Kingdom Hearts? A more...
  6. B

Fanfiction ► Sherlock Holmes: An Untimely Watson

This was my entry for the more recent Fanfiction Competition; though I'm sad to say that not enough entries were present to hold the competition. It sucks that contests are held to no avail, and as a future reference, it can crush someone's spirit when they put an effort into something and it...
  7. B

The Bizlocker: bizness86 work

I figured I'd post some of my really old stuff along with some slightly new stuff :rolleyes: Flash Work Drawn with mouse, no stylus or pad, those it would have been convenient to have one. The following three were crossovers of Disney Characters and characters that people from a site were...
  8. B

Fanfiction ► A Possible Method to Check and Shorten Paragraph Content

Rena's earlier topic spurred me to postign a possible method, or at least something to try: For this, I'm using the first paragraph in Chapter 2 of my fan fic, Shines One Year After (in the sig). The first method is dubbed sentencing by me. I take each sentence from a paragraph and analyze...
  9. B

This may be long overdue

What's going on, My name is Jamie aka bizness86/bizoitz86, and I was a new member a while back, yet I never quite made a proper introduction. I'm more of a casual poster at most, and thus far I have enjoyed posting around various areas. Now and then, I find myself in the Discussions sections...
  10. B

Fanfiction ► Shines One Year After: Act 2

Jiminy’s Journal PG-15 Shines One Year After Kingdom Hearts, Disney, Final Fantasy ACT 2, Potential Made Real; Journey Under Way Chapter 1, Magnificent and Malevolent Chapter 1, Magnificent and Malevolent Prologue, Beauty and the Beast You may need a torrent client (utorrent.com) Once...
  11. B

Fanfiction ► How to get people to read your fic...

"I've got a good fic!" "O'rly? *lies and chuckles about it* I'll read it!" "Really?! Thanks!" How to get people to read your fan fiction I thought it'd be a good thread; I've had the problem on more than one occasion (including now apparently :closedeyes:). Are there any suggestions...
  12. B

Fanfiction ► Shines One Year After: Jiminy's Journal

Shines One Year After ACT 1, Writing a New Chapter Prologue, Shallow Whispers Voices plot the fate of worlds. But which voices decide this fate? Chapter 1, Descent and the Dark The crismon-haired swordsman is expelled from the black mouth of the sky. The dark assailants follow, but the...
  13. B

Fanfiction ► Shines One Year After: Act 1

Jiminy's Journal PG-15 Shines One Year After Kingdom Hearts, Disney, Final Fantasy ACT 1, Writing a New Chapter Nearly one year ago, selected bands of individuals from respective worlds received a notice with King Mickey’s insignia asking the recipients to participate in the collective...
Back