• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

Ah man. Please shut up about this already. -sighs- Even if it is mod approved. It's a freaking beta as it is.. It doesn't even have the English OP on it. Plus, the real game is only a few days away, so why whine about it?
  2. A

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

I remember hearing him with a freaky high-pitched voice but that doesn't mater. XD I did too.
  3. A

On a random note: It would be funny if he had a goatee. Especially if it was Zexion. -giggles- Never-ending torture for Zexy by Axel. But yea, back on topic here. Yea, the cam sucks. In addition to everything else, it's really hard to hear the sounds from everything in the background...
  4. A

Eh, so I'm picky when it comes to differences. Live with it. I'm just trying to say that we can't go, "OMG IT'S ZEXY LET'S ALL CHEER LOLZ" until there's actual confirmation. I'm using stupid examples, but I'm tired of idiots going around saying they're alive or they're not until we get confirmation.
  5. A

It's not exactly what I meant - in addition that was KH1 Sora, so he still had the looks, even in the CG scenes. Additionally there is a picture of Zexion at the end of the game, sure isn't the best but that's pretty much a good example of how he should look like. I mean Axel came pretty close...
  6. A

Really, it doesn't look anything like Riku. Sure, one could say it looks a little like Zexion but unless he got a bit more muscular and decided to do a small bit of tanning, I'm thinkin' it's someone else. His hair is a bit off also. In addition to that it's really annoying how people are...
  7. A

Tron official

Oh god. Just, oh god. Okay, I was fine with PotC, but that was kind of pushing it - but now.. TRON?! They're crossing the lines of insanity here. Tetsuya needs to get off his drugs and get back to the actual plot instead of trying to revive some 80s movie that was just plain stupid as it is...
  8. A

what unknown iz Your favorite?

This should be obvious... .... Zexion. -cackles- Axel and Zexion both tie for first for me.
  9. A

what happened to fake riku

I played the cutscene over 20 times. o__o Psssh. (Yes, played. Not by looking up the script like some people.. ) But it doesn't mean it is TRULY the last of him. We don't know EXACTLY where he went.
  10. A

what happened to fake riku

Well, it is obvious that he did get 'killed' in the CoM game but we cannot assume that we've totally seen the last of him. I assumed that with Namine and look, she decided to force herself into the second game. (Not that I mind, really.)
  11. A

Returnin' From The Grave

... It has been a while, at least 4-5 months since I lasted logged into the site and I have to say, "WOW!" O_o; Things have changed, I guess and I lost at least a million gold but.. Oh well. =3 The new system is better anyway. Not that anyone cares what I think. XD; If you do, you should know...
Back