• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

BBS Release date question.

Well from what I've heard, and the way things seem to be going for BBS, January 2010 is an accurate release date, although its just a guess. The Augest 2010 release for NA is probably a little to late I would say if Japan gets it in January, we would get it sometime around March 2010 maybe...
  2. V

Castle Oblivion in Birth By Sleep

Castle Oblivian Houses the Org. 13, which they have nothing to do with BBS. it might be in it to explain the room of awakening but i doubt it
  3. V

BBS - Only 7 Worlds??

i have to agree with rixam although hopefully there will be more worlds. but maybe thats all the worlds the game needs because theres gonna be 3 scenarios so depending on the time it takes to complete each scenario the game will probabley be as long as any other kingdom hearts game. maybe longer...
  4. V

¿BBS Home World?

like many others said, its probabley radiant garden in the castle. or something totally origianal that we have never heard about.
  5. V

Possible flavs of BBS?

i doubt the length of story will flaw bwcause it seems long and didnt he say it was the longest game out of the series (?) but yeah they could use olympus colliseum
  6. V

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Trailer Analysis Thread!

thats cool!!!!!!!!!! i wonder when BBS is gonna be released in the U.S. maybe summer or late 2009 (hopefully)
  7. V

358/2 Days Release Date (RUMOR) by French Magazine

i hope this is true :D than it should come to US by september or october 08! that would be awesome!!!
  8. V

Will there be a KH3, and when will it come out?

I think theyll be one cuase the ending cliffhanger of kh2, and i imagine it would come out around late 2010, 2011 late 2011 :D
  9. V

BBS 2008 Japan

I belieive it, but i think it should come out in the US in Early 09 maybe Winter 08 if it comes out in Japan in Fall 08, if they finish the English version in time for Christmas:) and hopefully they do:)
  10. V

birth by sleep relese date

I think it'll come out in Japan in late 08 and U.S. Late 08 or early 09. Anyway, HD is right. Theres no reason not to release it in the U.S. Besides, its an important part in KH history, so it'll have to come here.
  11. V

Ven Name speculations?

I think its Ventus but there are some other names in mind Venlino (possible) Venkola (LOL) possible Vendol (possible) Thats What I Think
  12. V

Ven Name speculations?

I think its Ventus but i have other names in mind Ventulo (hey its possible:) Vendol (ha) maybe Venkola (LOL) and possible Venlino (possible) but those are all guesses
Back