• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

VOICE ACTOR FOR Vinatas

Hmm since Vinatas looks like Sora do you think Haley Joels Osment is going to be featured as Vinatas's voice actor?
  2. R

kingdomhearts and terra keyblade

Does anyone know what happened to the kingdom hearts at the end off BBS and also do you know the name of Terra's dark Keyblade that he fights MX with?
  3. R

Masters and their Aprrentice

Hey guys I dumbed it down this time Haha :D! no wall of txt for you BH. So while going over a Nomura interview the part below caught my attention. So anyways after reading that a number of questions arised and I just wanted to share them. To get you guy's opinion. So here are my questions...
  4. R

Keyblade energy weapon

!!!!WARNING THIS IS A LONG READ!!!!!! This theory attempts to negotiate the possibilities of the Keyblade being an energy weapon. :) Well I had this crazy thought way back when I created a thread titled - polymorphic weapon. For the most part the inspiration came from what the lingering...
  5. R

Children of the Light

So I have this crazy question that's been bugging me, and a few ideas if the answer to my question is right. Well anyways I was under this assumption that SRK are the last children of the light. I completely forgot where I got this from so forgive me for that. So since SRK are the last of the...
  6. R

Master Xehanort Ate KH

Hi folks here's another theory for you. This theory is a collection of my more coherent thoughts from another theory I created titled "Master Xehanort - Kingdom hearts". This theory attempts to tie up a few lose ends. :D! This theory Assumes that TAV and mickey were defeated by MX, and from...
  7. R

question Death by Keyblade?

So What happens if a person is killed by a keyblade? Since a keyblades original purpose was not intended to kill heartless does that mean it was originally intended/designed to kill people? also since the fake keyblade had the power to unlock peoples hearts does that insinuate that a real...
  8. R

The Purpose of the Keyblade?

What is the purpose of the keyblade? What role will It play in the long run? I was pretty sure that the keyblade was used to defeat the heartless... Yet this thought is completeley destroyed mostly due to BBs. Which iterates that the keyblade existed before KH1 and during that time heartless...
  9. R

Beings of pure hearts

Hey I made this thread cause according to this fellow khinsiderfan I am a prick dude I Like Kingdom hearts it's a good game anybody who is here cause they like the game Isn't a prick they are cool people in my Eyes (Yes that includes you Mr.or Mrs. khinsiderfan ) But anyways heres the thing I...
  10. R

Master Xehanorts - Kingdom hearts

sorry about the length Here's My little Idea We know that MX found a Kingdom hearts and we Know that TAV diapered We Also Know that Mickey was present during their final battle X-D WE MIGHT JUST KNOW TO MUCH SHYTE LMAO Newho I can speculate that MX has used Dakrness and thus for has some...
  11. R

Without memories is it impossible to wield

Without memories is it impossible to wield a keyblade? (someone posted that and i don't remember who, but they stated if you don't remember wielding a keyblade then you can't wield one) I was under the assumption that roxas didn't have his memories do to sora's breif time as a heartless So...
  12. R

Signifigance of the awakeing even

I was just wondering What importance the event holds (story wise), also How many people think TAV will have this in BBS? If you think the event will happen in TAV's story who do you think they will they face? (like how sora faced the darkside heartless and how Roxas fought the twilight thorn)...
  13. R

Things I'd like to Point out

Ven's and Terra's keyblade stars are virtually the same check these pics out Gamekyo : the social video game magazine -- thats vens stars Gamekyo : the social video game magazine -- those are terras so to whom it may concern this might play a big part into some of those theories that...
  14. R

Things I'd like to Point out

Ven's and terra's keyblade stars are virtually the same check these pics out Gamekyo : the social video game magazine -- thats vens stars
  15. R

Was DKΣ3713 an open camera event? or not?

so ign has footage of DKΣ3713 so does that mean the event was open? or what? If it was open when do we get to see the trailers? An the first one who finds them should get mad rep
  16. R

Keychain substitution

I've been going over a few things and just wanted to see what you guys and girls thought about this Theres been a lot of arguments over key chain keyblades vs. no keychain keyblades (mainly because of BBs). Through those arguments I just wanted induct in Idea which could actually be helpful...
  17. R

Beating Xaldin wiht no hits

Anybody got any tips or a video to refer to (dude I still think it's impossible to beat him with no hits)
  18. R

There is another BBS trailer

This trailer in particular was revealed at jump fiesta and shows the DS's helmet being knocked of, but doesnt reveal his face. If anyone knows someone whose seen it.. direct them to this thread. I want to talk more about it, and if they know where to find it I would love to watch. p.s. don't...
  19. R

DS might be from hollow bastion

I was watching the leaked trailer and the kh2fm trailer and his keyblade looks like it has a cog theme and in hollow bastion logo there are several cogs what do you guys think?
  20. R

KH3 BBS secret trailer

I look forward to The actual secret trailers in birth by sleep to reveal Kingdom hearts 3 and its story i wonder what it will be about
Back