• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

terras keyblade

yea I know it changes a few times, he gets Gia's bane after lettin riku see his keyblade, and in the fight with MX he has a dark realm keyblade which I would so like to know the name of
  2. R

VOICE ACTOR FOR Vinatas

I just cant see him being a bad guy his voice acting is really gonna be superb if he pulls this of
  3. R

VOICE ACTOR FOR Vinatas

Re: Haley Joel Osment/Vinatas Which is probably why they haven't featured all the voice actors yet for the NA version good marketing *meh
  4. R

VOICE ACTOR FOR Vinatas

Hmm since Vinatas looks like Sora do you think Haley Joels Osment is going to be featured as Vinatas's voice actor?
  5. R

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

dude then how the heck does MX bring the NEO SHADOWS through this get more and more complicated if the DTD was locked how does MX's portals allow him to bypass that barrier confused right now
  6. R

Dude I still want to konw what was the point of the KINGDOM HEARTS at the end of BBS does anybody know what MX wanted to do with it?
  7. R

yup so that pretty much means the experiments where pointless further supporting the idea that nomura is crazy he created alot of back travel for no reason thanks for the answer
  8. R

hmm it's an ok answer but hey I do have a pretty good question for ya, do you think that terranort really had to do experiments to bring heartless about if he had master xhenorts heart the whole time? Even though he didn't have his memories, maybe the heartless experiments were completely...
  9. R

yea your just as lost as everybody else... nomura has made some contradictions so it makes it hard to create a theory that can be accurate Thats why it's really annoying if you didn't pick up on that.. even some of the older members are going WTF right now because so much stuff is thrown asunder...
  10. R

DUDE DUDE this really doen't make sense to me even after reading this, I really think he does this to create plot holes that will allow him to make the next game. Noteing the reason you think he didn't become a heartless is really interesting because sora's heart did the samething? right that's...
  11. R

Whose ending has shocked you most?

Yea it's almost really outlandish then again I guess they have to make a setting for the next KH. by the way if Ven ever gets up he's gonna have atrophy LMAO.
  12. R

Regarding Master Xehanort...[SPOILERS AGAIN]

lol no dude your wrong cause the game says so then that games says no, well pretty much theres no winning here let the shooting of the face commence also I would nega rep you but its the internenet and who gives a poop
  13. R

Whose ending has shocked you most?

ALL OF THEM eveybody pretty much guessed terra's so that was pretty much like AWWW MAN. Then ven I don't really get it he's still alive but has no heart to call his own, so like whats gonna happen if sora finds ven's body? Then aqua is stuck in the realm of darkness with ATW just chatting it up...
  14. R

kingdomhearts and terra keyblade

yea so was there a reason he called upon KH? I'm not fluent in japanese so yeaaaaa T_T if anybody knows the backdrop on the kingdom hearts MX made show Up I would like to know it. Also still wondering about terra's keyblade
  15. R

kingdomhearts and terra keyblade

Does anyone know what happened to the kingdom hearts at the end off BBS and also do you know the name of Terra's dark Keyblade that he fights MX with?
  16. R

Erase?

*Sighhhhh well ok but would you like to answer the proposal or no?
  17. R

Masters and their Aprrentice

LMFAO OK OK as long as your not saying that statement is canon, that's all ANYWAYS GET BACK ON TOPIC THANKS OMNICHAOS FOR STAYING FOCUSED
  18. R

Erase?

I knew somebody said that sh!t i just didn't feel like looking. So again
  19. R

Agreed yes but you still can't use the LS event to propagate this like you said the event was non-cannon. Your saying sense the LS said,"riku was the one he chose" and riku actually being the destined wielder make his words cannon. While if that was to be true then the event is cannon. Yet it...
  20. R

OK well I will say it like this either the event happened or it didn't one part of the event can't just happen. So the scenario is this either Sora went and Saw LS say those things to him and they fought. Then LS said something else and that's canon. Otherwise we are supposed to believe that...
Back