• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Th Key of Destny

(SPOILERS) Union X: Source of the Abnormality

I suppose this confirms that the Daybreak Town of Union Cross is made of data, but I do wonder if the whole theme of Dream Worlds will ever come back up. In back cover Ava literally says that the world they are travelling to will seem familiar, but it is made out of dreams and dreaming seemed to...
  2. Th Key of Destny

Official Release HD Screenshots from the E3 Trailer

Snagged the press release Images from here: Square Enix Press Center - KINGDOM HEARTS III Square Enix Press Center - KINGDOM HEARTS: UNCHAINED Ç The trailer is of course available from there as well. If you haven't downloaded and watched the full HD version, DO THAT RIGHT NOW. I was bowled...
  3. Th Key of Destny

S Ranking a gummi ship mission?

The very first time you clear a Gummi level you won't receive a ranking, but you will unlock the ability to replay the level and attempt missions. Completing a route as part of the story requirement should unlock mission 1 and 2. Mission 1 is to get as high of a rank level as you can (30 is the...
  4. Th Key of Destny

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

So anyone from the States/UK feel like ordering an extra copy and sending them to some KH-starved Aussies?
  5. Th Key of Destny

I really hate Square sometimes
  6. Th Key of Destny

Well finger's crossed then. The Italian trailer that was linked a little earlier seems to confirm distribution outside of just the US, UK and France though, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kdAEnTFrNQ&list=UUYo8IZPzSjJ8idSNkYhYdMw
  7. Th Key of Destny

Just a small bit of hope for us Aussie's... Take a look at the disc's. They have the PEGI 12 as well as the Australian PG rating's on them. Why would a they ever print the collector's edition with the PG symbol if it was never going to be released here? My Aussie 1.5 Limited edition has...
  8. Th Key of Destny

Help with undefeated trophy in KHFM?

Just to confirm that so long as you exit out to the main menu without saving, then you should obtain 'Undefeated' by the end of the game. I think the shortcut to soft-resetting is still valid (Start + Select + R1 + R2 + L1 + L2), it saves you a bit of time.
  9. Th Key of Destny

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

Ok, initial excitement has soothed, time to extrapolate a bit. We see KH3 and KH3D together in the credits. Previously when something has been teased in the credits (or teased post credits), it is the next game to be released. This leads me to believe that KH3 and KH3D will be bundled together...
  10. Th Key of Destny

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Scan Shows off Re:coded!

This is now a boxart thread Is that the case? I felt like we had seen the box art with about 6 months left to wait last time. Come on Joey, we all know you know what it looks like, what's it based on this time :P
  11. Th Key of Destny

News ► Anti-Form and Mickey Summon Trophies Confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 2.5

It'll never happen, but I hope there's a trophy for obtaining Sora's Gold crown on Critical mode, I wanna see some people really having to work for it
  12. Th Key of Destny

Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection?

Re: [Discussion] Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection? Congratulations, I thought I noticed you working your way through that. Couldn't agree more, by my second and third playthrough I barely fought any non-necessary heartless, especially in the third run through. I'm...
  13. Th Key of Destny

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Uhhhh スクウェア・エニックス e-STORE Kingdom Hearts Collectors Pack 1.5HD + 2.5HD + Limit form Statue + Blu-Ray music disc + redeemable code for KH X + Ultimania Memorial
  14. Th Key of Destny

Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection?

With the coming of the Playstation 4 and the Playstation app for your smartphone, we are able to see the true completion rates of all Playstation games with trophies enabled. I had a look through the stats for the games in the Kingdom Hearts collection, and was a little surprised to see that...
  15. Th Key of Destny

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Survey

I figured you all would ask them about the mirage arena being online, so I asked if there would be any rewards for clearing the 1.5 remix and whether we could see a battle with xions data in the cavern of rememberence. Were gonna get the release date in a month anyway at E3
  16. Th Key of Destny

All I can think of after playing GTA5...

As many of you may have experienced by now, in Grand Theft Auto 5 you have the capability to switch between the three main playable characters fairly seamlessly with the simple touch of a button. As the characters are switching, for a moment the screen is tinted with the relevant colour...
  17. Th Key of Destny

Australians that ordered with OzGameShop, have you got your copy yet?

About 50,000 times but I'm getting nothing helpful from customer service, just the same copy pasted response every time. Australia post wont do anything without a tracking number, which ogs don't have, so my only options are to keep 'waiting a few more days and see if it turns up'. Sorry to keep...
  18. Th Key of Destny

Guess I'm an exception here, it's now the 26th and 17 days since it was sent. Any other Australian's still waiting, or am I the only one? My mates have gotten GTA 5 already but my GTA and KH still hasn't arrived, despite my KH being sent a week earlier. D: hope you guys are having fun D:
  19. Th Key of Destny

Despatched on the 9th, it is now the 19th and it still hasn't arrived. Usually I love these guys and recommend them to my friends but it has truly bitten me on the ass this time, will be cancelling my Pokemon X&Y preorder and I wish I could cancel my GTA5 preorder
Back