• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

1 more friends card....(Spoilers)

I need help. Did you know all of the friends card in Sora's story? I'm just missing one and I don't know who it is! PLEAASE! Someone help me D':I got Donald, Goofy, Aladdin, The Beast, Jack, Ariel, and Peter Pan. I don't know what is the LAAAAAST! Help!D':
  2. O

There's something I don't get it...

There is somthing that I don't get it. You know the leaked trailer TGS in the main page. See at 1:13. What is that?What is the light that go to something like a portal?
  3. O

Hope that it's good.....

I've been thinking lately.. They say that Re:CoM will go to NA, right? What will be the organization's voice look like in English.. I've seen the japanese version. The voice was really fit to the character! Hope the voice is fit to the organization members in English language!:nahnah:
  4. O

What scenes make you emotional?

What scenes make you emotional? If you have scenes that make you emotional, please answer! Like, surprise, angry, and others! You can choose any scenes from KH1, KH COM, and KH2.
  5. O

Evilish Nobodies??

Uhmmm...... I've been thinking.. Which of the org. member is the most evil....?:cursing: I mean, like scary or mean... I think I suggest Larxene is evil... (I know this is kind of....strange. But, please answer!)
  6. O

Which do you prefer? KH I or KH II?

I was wonderinG that which one is better? KH I or KH II? :cursing: In gamefaqs, there's one review that KH II is worst than KH I! I give you the link..But I think KH II is better than KH I. (I played KH II many times! Let's see.. about 5 times!And all of them already The End!) :confused...
  7. O

Do you think KH must put something funny?

Do you think KH must put something funny? I say yes. It's all serious. :cursing: I just want this game to make me laugh!!:thumbsup:
  8. O

Xehanort Theory

This theory is about Xeharnot before he been found. Yesterday, my brother tell me his theory. His said like this: (it's just a theory) At the end of the story of birth by sleep, Terra defeated (or kill) MX. When MX is almost dead, he use his last power to make a clone or person and put his...
  9. O

who do you think is the best fighting style in Organization XII?

who do you think is the best fighting style in Organization XII? Maybe I suggest Xigbar. Second is Luxord. They're cool!:thumbsup:
  10. O

Are you surprise that there are FF characters in KH?

Are you surprise that there are FF characters in KH? or what is your reaction? I just don't do reaction because I don't know any FF characters. I'm quite surprised that Disneys characters in KH!:thumbsup:
  11. O

Ask a question for those who play KH 1 as the first!

May I ask you? What do you think of KH before you buy it? What make you to buy KH? hehehehe..... I jus want to know what people are thinking of kh before they buy..or make people buy....:thumbsup: (sorry if it isn't on the right section...)
  12. O

For those who watch Kingdom Hearts Random Crap!!!

Sorry for putting in fan -art(I'm not goo at putting things) What is your favorite episode in Kingdom Hearts Random Crap? Mine is episode 4. Please tell me you favorite episode!!! (If you don't know the movie just watch in youtube and type (Kingdom Hearts Random Crap) it made by...
  13. O

What will it will be your new keyblader?

What will be your new keyblade, guys?! My brother have an idea to make a new keyblade(made by him). What kind of keyblade will you make?? What's the unique things in the keyblade?!!:toungesmile:
  14. O

Kingdom Hearts in KH2

I've been thinking lately. When Xemnas and others talk about Kingdom Hearts, they say "OurKingdom Hearts" or "My Kingdom Hearts" My theory is that maybe the Kingdom Hearts that is in Kingdom Hearts 2 is the fake one. The real one was hidden somewhere. Maybe somebody make the fake Kingdom Hearts...
Back