• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Android beta was delayed again slightly, but they decided to run an iOS beta alongside the Android one.
  2. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

Lotta changes coming on Thursday
  3. Chaser

KH references and cameos in other media?

And another tweet says he's a 3D character in a design that resembled Gwimbly from Smiling Friends I think if it was anything resembling Sora, there'd have bound to have been someone in the audience who recognised the character as such. But that hasn't happened so I think it's not so much a...
  4. Chaser

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

FWIW KHI had been contacted previously about taking down content so it's not completely uncommon or unexpected that they were contacted about Rebirth. Though it is disappointing because we're now left with the rushed, condensed, oft-incorrect translations of a popular tweeter.
  5. Chaser

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Bought the album from iTunes. 175 songs, very impressive though @Taochan said she's going to commit a crime because the Salmon bow wow song is only on the physical bonus disc edition of the album. Arrest her, officers!
  6. Chaser

When are we expecting news?

It's a great game that scratches that little Disney itch that's been missing with KH gone. Outside of buying the game and the expansion (which brings in 5 extra characters in Gaston, Rapunzel, Eve, and most likely Oswald and Jafar) I've not had to spend a single cent on the game. It's got so...
  7. Chaser

Tomorrow will be 2 years since KH4 was announced. Time has both flown by and felt so long. Praying for a Disney brand synergy once KH4 is back in the spotlight with a Kingdom Hearts Star Path in Dreamlight Valley. Sora, Riku, and Kairi hair options, their outfits, motifs of the other...
  8. Chaser

Gameplay expectations

Nah, not in the slightest. 100% what happened
  9. Chaser

This place still exists?

I'm in a Discord for some games and I can not engage with any of the discussions in there. They either go too fast, or there's a comment limit, and the people are just morons sometimes. Then there's threads that can only be made by the moderation team, so you can't just ask your question...
  10. Chaser

Putting the KH themed dog bed next to my KH themed armchair while me and my guest stare at the not-a-real-game alba and ater set and eat dinner on the 20th Anniversary plates.
  11. Chaser

Congratulations, you summoned the news of Kingdom Hearts outfits for pets https://www.jp.square-enix.com/goods/pets/
  12. Chaser

I'm getting too old for clue based guesses so I'm just going to wait for either May the 4th or the PlayStation SoP / Showcase that was rumoured once again today.
  13. Chaser

I re-downloaded FFVII Ever Crisis from Steam last night and within a couple of minutes I was hit with two 12-hour only, $40 "deals." The game busted itself and they went into emergency maintenance but I'm sure I would have gotten a lot more monetisation thrust in my face if the game had worked.
  14. Chaser

The website has fully transitioned to the NEO TWEWY image.
  15. Chaser

Yeah, you can spend money to draw for more figurines. You can also spend the in-game currency on cosmetic outfit items and more, and buy passes that are probably weekly like how UX had weekly passes.
  16. Chaser

Oh 100%, just watching Back Cover would give you the bits of Ephemer and Luxu that you needed, but it's their lived experience with the series and they felt exhausted at the end of III, feeling like they didn't want to keep up with a story in a mobile game in order to move forward with the...
  17. Chaser

Thankfully it sounds like Disney is excited by what they've got cooking up for KH4 so hopefully any failures or lack of reach Missing-Link provides doesn't translate over to KH4. As for the Square Enix side, any budget limitations or cancelled projects would be because the CEO is chasing AI and...
  18. Chaser

And Rebirth came out 5-6 months after Ever Crisis so KH4 will be the same 🥳 I'm kidding, that would be a miracle.
  19. Chaser

Well, we finally got something!
Back