• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PkmnTrainerJ

Xemnas and Xehanort

I get that young MX is appearing in the realm of sleep in DDD and appearing with "other people of the darkness" and old MX has reformed in the real world I due to Xemnas and Ansem SoD's defeat. In the recent trailer though, Ansem is holding Riku down, whilst old MX is sitting in Where Nothing...
  2. PkmnTrainerJ

Can Naminé use a Keyblade?

As Roxas, being Sora's Nobody can surely Naminé can too? If so, what was the point of Xion, as a back up Roxas? Why not just have Naminé do it?
  3. PkmnTrainerJ

Kingdom Hearts Mafia

I am a bit surprised there isn't one of these already. If this should be elsewhere, please do move it. If you don't know what mafia is, see the spoiler box: Okay, so during the day phase, everyone can RP as much as they like, though it mustn't reveal who you are, unless you intend to do so...
  4. PkmnTrainerJ

Malificent & Pete - The Castle That Never Was

Malificent says she'll claim The Castle That Never Was for herself in Kingdom Hearts II, so did she? Is that where she and Pete operate from in Re:coded? I am aware a lot of it was destroyed, but I'm sure it's not too much for Malificent to fix with some magic.
  5. PkmnTrainerJ

Deep Jungle - Storyline wise

So I know that they haven't used Deep Jungle since the first game because of the Burroughs not wanting to give rights for them to use it, or something along those lines, but is it explained at any point in CoM or KH2 as to whether or not Sora remembers it? Surely Sora needed all of his memories...
  6. PkmnTrainerJ

Sora's memories awaken in the world of sleep?

Seeing as they're going to the "world of sleep", is it a thing to make Sora(and by extension Ven, Xion etc.)'s sleeping memories of before come to the surface, and that's a key to passing the MoM. Seeing as Riku has had interactions with Xion, he can help Sora if he starts to remember that, and...
  7. PkmnTrainerJ

Where was Mickey?

Mickey appears to Riku, as an illusion and things quite a while before he appears. Where is he before he actually appears in person? In Castle Oblivion, or is it not answered?
  8. PkmnTrainerJ

Preparing for Bug-Roxas' System Sector

So I want to finally do all the system sectors, and that's all I've got left. Sora's at level 63, so a bit under the level recommended, but I'm finding it very annoying to find anywhere decent to level up that rewards a decent amount of exp. Commands: - Round Blitz (CR) 100 - Cura (CR) 100 -...
  9. PkmnTrainerJ

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Series

If there is already this thread somewhere I couldn't see it and searching didn't bring it up. Anyways, thoughts on the series? I've actually only played My Life As A King and really enjoyed it. Was thinking about also getting My Life As A Darklord or the original Crystal Chronicles. Which...
  10. PkmnTrainerJ

Interest in a Lost RP?

One of these ran on a TV forum I was part of several years ago, and is of course an RP based off the TV show Lost. A basic rundown of how the RP will work: - Your character will be one of the "other" survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 that wasn't seen on screen - All the events that happen on...
  11. PkmnTrainerJ

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Series

I know these games are quite old, and there's probably not many who play them still but I enjoy restarting TA quite a bit and doing missions I haven't before. I like the system in the game, even though the storyline is a bit weak. TA2 got a bit confusing for me, though I may buy it once more...
  12. PkmnTrainerJ

Buying a 3DS for Dream Drop Distance?

Are you going to be buying a 3DS solely (or at least initially) for KH3D? Do you already have one? Have you bought a console just for a KH game before? I likely will. I tried out a 3DS a few days ago and whilst I wasn't blown away I was mildly impressed, but there's nothing I really want at the...
  13. PkmnTrainerJ

Commands that Moogles don't stock?

Are there any commands that the command shop doesn't stock after you gain them? Is there a list about anywhere? Don't want to meld something and then not be able to repurchase it.
  14. PkmnTrainerJ

Secret Endings - Worth It?

After having finally got 20 trophies and unlocking "Signs Of What's Next" I felt slightly cheated after all the work I'd put in to unlock it for how short it was, so was wondering what the rest of you felt about unlocking secret endings? I think it was worth it in KH2, as it was just playing on...
  15. PkmnTrainerJ

Naminé - Name origin?

All the other Nobodies with proper names were named by Xemnas, weren't they? Hence the X in their names and so on. So why did Naminé not get "X-ed"? I know she's not part of The Organization, and where did her name cone from? As it's obviously not from Kairi or Sora?
  16. PkmnTrainerJ

The Unnamed Heartless - Important?

Do you think that the Heartless that Aqua fights in BBS: FM is important to the story at all (some Nobody's Heartless etc.) or simply an extra challenge for those with the game? I think if they're planning on somehow saving Axel, it'll be explained that it was his Heartless, so that it's been...
  17. PkmnTrainerJ

Heartless, Nobodies or Unversed

Which do you feel has the better design? Which do you prefer to fight? Would you like to see the Unversed again in later games? Favourite Heartless/Nobody/Unversed? I think overall, the Heartless have had better designs especially with things like Xehanort's Heartless' big form. I prefer...
  18. PkmnTrainerJ

Trophies - Which do you have?

I've been trying to get 20 obviously but have 15 so far. - Fatal Flawless - Cheater - Collector - W1 Speed Run - W2 Speed Run - Icer Of Titans - Closed Book - Twilight Triumph - Quest Bester - Eliminator's End - Proud Replay Trophy - Critical Replay Trophy and some others I can't recall off...
  19. PkmnTrainerJ

Kairi's role [Possible spoilers if not finished BBS/coded]

What do you think Kairi's role will be during the time of Dream, Drop, Distance and Birth By Sleep Volume 2? Obviously she sees Sora off in Blank Points to be called to his Mark of Mastery exam, but do you think she'll do nothing, or perhaps become a playable character? I think she'll try and...
  20. PkmnTrainerJ

What she says [Spoilers]

So, after seeing all the people Data-Sora says he feels as though he's met them. Data-Naminé reveals that yes, two of them he has met. Data-Sora has met Data-Roxas so that's one and then Data-Naminé, but as he's made from Sora's data, I thought it was meant to mean the real Sora has met them...
Back