• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

WTH?

someone explain to me what kind of cheat would allow this to take place? ive never seen something like that before YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Roxas Vs. Riku
  2. O

to be forgiven

what does it take to be forgiven....in your eyes of course........this does not necessarily pertain to religion in all honesty i don't give a crap about religion. but how do you go about being forgiven
  3. O

DMC 3 revisited

okay i know it's been out for awhile but after replaying my special edition version of it i did the unbelievable. i actually beat the bloody tower. yes all 9999 lvls with only using 1 100 lvl portal and 2 lvl 10 's *my fingers ache and my eyes are sore* i wanna know if anyone else beat the tower...
  4. O

confused *warning spoiler*

im a lil confused. i played both Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core. but im confused. if Genesis was to awaken when the world needed to be protected why did he not awaken during Final Fantasy 7? also what did he mean by "we have much work to do my brother" at the end of Dirge of Cerberus? even...
  5. O

story

okay i want to know what you think could have been said in the letter that sora got at the end of kingdom hearts 2. basically how do you think the new story could start? feel free to put any new kingdom hearts theory in here
  6. O

who would win?

okay who would win in a fight? sora, riku, or the king? or would MX come down and kill them all?
  7. O

something weird

something has been nagging at me lately remember when sora turned into a heartless? well i thought if you had a strong heart you got a nobody that retained human form as well as a heartless with the same properties...so why did sora turn into a weak shadow but had a strong nobody?
  8. O

Dragon Quest VIII : Journey of the Cursed King

im just wondering what ppl thought of that dragon quest game that came out awhile ago.
  9. O

Video games= violance

okay im doing a paper on the so called "link" between violance and video games and i need some feed back on other peoples opinions on the topic. it is a persuasive paper and im trying to disprove it but i need both types of feed back so i thought id make a thread please help if you can thank you
  10. O

KH2 final mix + burns me up

why do they constantly refuse to give us here in the state final mix + i mean with all the add ons it's not even really the same game it really sucks does anyone know if they will ever ship it out here? i recall nomura said possibly but it just is dumb that we have to settle for watching...
  11. O

Help/Support ► bad relationships

i just got outta a bad relationship and i thought why not discuss bad relationships in a thread while im stiull upset? anyone else have a good bad relationship story
  12. O

keyblades?

okay i just wanna know if anyone has figured out how many keyblade wielders there can be at one time? i mean if you ask me it's almost like anyone can get them anymore....also does anyone know FOR SURE if kari is a keyblade wielder now or was that riku's other blade?
Back