• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. madammina

Kingdom Hearts theories video series

Um, hi guys! I'm madammina. I've been off KHI for a while. Anyway, I've been working on a small video series about the future of Kingdom Hearts as we lead into E3. It'll tackle a few things and I'll explain why various things should (or should not) be in Kingdom Hearts 3. So, if you want to...
  2. madammina

Suspicion on Lexaeus (KH 3D trailer spoilers)

Well, more a discussion. Going back over Re:CoM it always bothered me that one character explicitely killed off by Ansem:SoD, on screen, was Lexaeus. He's not one to rock the boat, so why was he killed? Then the trailer is up and we have three Nobodies back. Axel/Lea... and Ienzo and Aeleus...
  3. madammina

Master Vanitas

I'm sorry if this was asked before. When replaying Ven and Terra's story, I noticed that Vanitas was going to do to Aqua what Master Xehanort did to him... separate her light and Dark. The problem is that Master Xehanort stated that this was something only Master Keyblade wielders could do...
  4. madammina

Pre-Square-Enix 1st Production Department Premiere discussion.

So, let us guess what they will announce on the FF side in this thread! 13 sequel? Duodecim fighters? PS FF HD remakes? Guess below!
  5. madammina

Fanfiction ► Rapture (BBS/Bioshock)

AN: There WILL be blood, guts, and gore in this fic. You've been warned. This is part 1 of part 1. otherwise it would have been too long. “Ugh” Aqua groaned. She sat up slowly, feeling wet grass under her hands and smelling the sea. The last thing she remembered was leaving that ship and...
  6. madammina

Fanfiction ► Snow Angels (BBS Spoilers. One shot drabble. Aqua/Zack)

Snow Angels “So... is it another day yet?” A voice asked from behind Aqua. She jumped and whirled around, pointing her keyblade at the only other person in this world. The man pulled down the hood of his cloak revealing friendly blue eyes and spiked and banged black hair. . “You said that...
  7. madammina

Is anyone else

Sick of remakes and sequels? I enjoy them, but I wish there were more new IP's. What does everyone else think?
  8. madammina

Sora's Heart (and future wielding)

Sorry if this was posted before, I did a quick search and didn't see anything... Anyway, I beat the game except for the secret ending and I was just thinking about something. If Sora pulled in Ven's heart when he was little, and Ven is later released from Sora (we know this will happen at some...
  9. madammina

Fanfiction ► Cookies (one shot)

“Ienzo... Ienzo, come out from there.” Terra Branford lay on the floor, staring at her charge that was hiding underneath the table. “Please, come on. Why are you hiding anyway?” This was an odd little kid. His blue eyes – so different from his mothers – just stared at her from under the...
  10. madammina

Updated Re:Coded release date

Is apparently January 11th.. If this is old news I'll close the thread. KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded | SQUARE ENIX
  11. madammina

Cartoon/TV ► Darkwing Duck

Please tell me I'm not the only one reading this excellent series. It's a love letter to the fans, in all of the best senses of the word, it continues where the series left off, and a new issue comes out tomorrow.
  12. madammina

Still Alive

Portal RP idea. This takes place in the hundred or so years between when Chell beat GLADoS and when Chell woke GLADoS up. (As such, NEITHER of those two will be in this RP) Instead, we will be looking at the personality cores and the lab rats who survived and now must duke it out...
  13. madammina

Quick Japanese Question (Captain Dark)

When Captain Dark introduces himself, he gives a small spiel (I forget what it is exactly) Pete is voiced by Jim Cummings. Jim Cummings voiced Darkwing Duck Darkwing Duck gives those kind of spiels 8RJsjeoP8_w Did Pete do something similar in the Japanese version, or is it a nod to Darkwing Duck?
  14. madammina

Fanfiction ► I'll Break You (Lexaeus/Thor body switching)

I’ll Break you ---- First off, this takes place in the universe of the "Super Hero Squad" TV show. This is because Lexaeus and SHS' Thor share a voice actor, David Boat. While I enjoy the Super Hero Squad, I do know it isn't for everyone. Here is a clip of Thor in the show. YouTube - The...
  15. madammina

Re:Coded release cut down?

Re:Coded release cut down? This was just posted on twitter. いよいよ『KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded』発売まで、一週間を切りましたね。今日から発売まで『Re:coded』を中心に『KH』に関して、ここで少し積極的に書き込んで行こうかと思っています。@野村 Google translate said Iyo Iyo [KINGDOM HEARTS Re: coded] to release, I cut one week. To be released today [Re: coded] [KH]...
  16. madammina

Fanfiction ► Turnabout Artifact (Phoenix Wright/Warehouse 13. Spoilers for PW)

AHA!" The lawyer held a piece of jade in one hand, and stared at his witness. He smiled at something only he could see, as the witness broke down and started to confess. – "Artie! We got an unknown artifact here." Claudia, the stripe her her hair died a deep- but not bright- pink today...
  17. madammina

GOG.com

Has gone down. GOG.com according to the Twitter they seem to have issues with it being DRM free and the publishers not liking it. Anyway, what is everyone's thoughts? I'm NOT happy with this. I liked the service, even if I couldn't use it all the time.
  18. madammina

The Jim Cummings Fanclub!

To the world's BEST Voice actor! You've heard him in things, whether you know it's him or not. Let's count off some roles shall we? 1) Pooh 2) Tigger 3) Pete 4) Darkwing Duck 5) Negaduck 6) Louie (Tailspin only. Actually his voice was so accurate Disney was sued by Louie Prima's widow!)...
  19. madammina

Am I the only one

NOT getting BBS day of release? I just don't have the funds and as such... October probably for me. Is anyone else like this?
  20. madammina

Warehouse 13

It's an awesome show, so who else watches it? Let's talk about episodes and what you guys think will happen!
Back