• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Can't believe no one has posted this yet

I've been away from this place for over a year (I think) and going through old topics, I haven't come across one regarding the English patch for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. Don't know if people really didn't know about this because it's been around for the better part of 2 years or you can't...
  2. I

Some computer help

I would like to set my laptop to a setting where it won't hibernate after a certain amount of time when it's inactive. When I click on power options from the control panel, a message pops up and says "To adjust power management settings, close Microsoft Power Options and use TOSHIBA Power...
  3. I

Swap Magic and ARMAX trouble

I have a problem and am wondering if possibly there are others who have experienced it and know if it can be resolved. I downloaded ARMAX and burned it to a CD-R. I pop in the CD Swap Magic first, the the AR disc, and the program loads. I select the game I want to play along with any codes I...
Back