• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Help to Beat Vexen I

Thanks for all the help for this battle. I finally beat him, but I did it in the most impossible way ever. xD I had a deck that only had attack cards and two cure cards against him. I managed to get him down to three health bars using a few sleights and card breaks. Then for the rest of the...
  2. F

Help to Beat Vexen I

I can't beat this guy to save my life. >< I thought I would be able to do anything after beating Repliku for the second time(which took me forever to do), but Vexen is just stupid to fight! You can't just attacking him normally!! Anyways, I'm trying to find the best way to beat him. I'm level...
  3. F

Card Collection Help

Does anyone know of a good place to find out how to gather all of the cards!? I'm doing pretty good by myself, but I'm missing a lot of the enemy cards and attack cards. Also, I'm missing a few random cards here and there. Anyone know where to figure out how to gather them all?
  4. F

358/2 Days American Release Date

While browsing through Amazon to check for my manga updates, I came across this!! Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Video Games According to Amazon, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days will be released of August this year!! I knew that the voice actors were already done recording the voices for the...
  5. F

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

Haven't finished the game completely yet, but Repliku 2 is giving me a lot of problems. >< Right now, I'm just leveling up and getting stronger before I take him on again. I've also managed to get most of the reward cards finished for the worlds now. Atlantica seems to be the best place to get...
  6. F

Release Date Question

I know people have probally put up a question about this in the past, but I'm more confused than wondering. The 358/2 days site just updated recently with a few videos and at the end of one of the videos it says that 358/2 days is being released in winter this year, but I've also heard that has...
  7. F

Cosplay Help

This summer is my first anime convention, looking really forward to it by the way, and I'm going to be cosplaying Roxas. I've got the outfit all ready to go, but I've come to one major problem. The wig... I'm curious as to what color wig I should get? I've seen Roxas with blonde hair and light...
  8. F

Help on Cosplay Outfits

This summer, I'm going to be attending my very first anime convention, Komoricon in Portland, Oregon! I'm really excited about it and wanted to cosplay for it. I've already decided that I'm going to do two cosplays while I'm up there. I'm going to be cosplaying as Roxas and Kairi. (Don't ask me...
  9. F

Kingdom Hearts II Cutscenes(Final Mix+ as well) Question

Okay! That makes a lot of sense and yet poses new questions and theories. >< I'll have to discuss this with my friend. Thanks a lot for clearing up when that cutscene takes place.
  10. F

Kingdom Hearts II Cutscenes(Final Mix+ as well) Question

Okay, I've played the whole Kingdom Hearts II game, regular version, and then watched the extra cutscenes from the Final Mix+ version on this site. And after watching all those cutscenes, I'm really confused on the timeline for them. A friend of mine and I got to thinking about this really...
  11. F

Roxas Cosplay

I'm going to my first convention this summer and I really want to cosplay as Roxas, but I have a little problem. I don't know what I can do for a wig. >< My friends have told me to just style my own hair, since its almost the same as Roxas, but I'm a dark brown, not a blond. Can anyone help...
  12. F

358/2 what does the 2 mean

Okay, my theory on this game is that its like a math problem. 358 divided by 2 equals 179. I also included the line 'I will fade in 151 days'. So adding both 179 and 151 you get 330 days. I think that 179, plus a few more days, is the time that Roxas lived outside of Organization XIII and 151 is...
  13. F

orginization 13 thoughts

Okay, from what I know, the heartless forms are just basic forms, but what I think you want to know is the Originals or Somebody's. Heres the ones that have actually be released: Roxas-Sora(Duh!) Xemnas-Ansem(Which isn't even his real orignials. Turns out him and Xehenort just steal other...
  14. F

Theory about Roxas(KH II and Final Mix+ Mentioned)

Okay, so please bare with me and continue to read what I'm about to say. After reading that though, your probally like 'She's insane. Lets find another place...'. Honestly, I just want some opinions about my theory. I've told a few people I know in person and they went, and believe, what I had...
Back