• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Akans

Love

So... I've been thinking. What is Love? Scientifically, its a chemical reaction between hormones in your body that does stuff. But that's not what I mean. What is love? Its the same thing as consciousness, it is invisible and intangible, but is all-important in humans. An interesting thing my...
  2. Akans

Ending Song

Well, I played KH2 again, and during the ending scene, I came across a song that sounds disturbingly familiar, but I JUST CANT PLACE IT... Any ideas? YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Ending - Starts at the time Sora starts reading the letter (00:10) And anyone know the song name of the battle scene...
  3. Akans

You Vs. KH Tidus/Wakka/Selphie

If you could fight against Tidus, Wakka, or Selphie on Destiny Islands, would you win or lose? Suppose you had a wooden sword.
  4. Akans

Organization Classes?

Well, I was looking up stuff of Org. members, and I read that each org. character was based off a FF class. Saix is a berserker, Xaldin - dragoon, Xigbar is a sniper, Luxord's a gambler, and Demyx is a bard. The others I don't know, cuz the site didn't say. Any ideas? BTW if this has already...
  5. Akans

Bug in Final Boss?

Meh. I got to the (I think) final boss, the guy u fight after the dragon on the skateboard thing. Anyways, battle started, and the prologue thing with the camera zoomining in on the enemy and Sora came. However, there was no sora, only empty ground. Battle start. I'm miles under the boss, i have...
Back