• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

DS Theory: Shut Your Mouth

Ok as we all know most people are buying into the Terra = Xehanort or Terra+MX = Xehanort theories. Now I have given on several occasions why Terra=/=Xehanort with the short and simple version of it being because Nomura has already said he wasn’t, and I have also given my opinion numerous times...
  2. T

Hairstyle

Now as most of the people have figured out I'm trying disprove any and all ideas about Terra being Xehanort, or part of him for those in denial. However I just keep having one aspect of Terra shove in my face. The hair style being the. Well first off their hair styles are not the same. I...
  3. T

Ven and Xehanort

Well as we all know BBS will reveal (or at least is suppose too) who the Xehanort we know is. Naturally people have drawn a conclusion that he is Terra, Master Xehanort, the Dark Soldier (this who I believe it is) or some fusion of the three. Now anyone of these can be true at this point in...
  4. T

Of Terra and Xehanort

I have been reading a lot of theories lately on who the real Xehanort in the main series is. One of the things I noticed is the popularity of the Terra is Xehanort or Xehanort is a fusion of Master Xehanort and Terra. Well I personally don't believe in such speculations and theories, and in...
  5. T

Of Sora and Ven

This is my theory as to why Roxas and Ven look alike. I don't know if this theory has been stated before so if it has don't go off on me about. Anyways... The reason why Roxas and Ven look like because, in a purely physical sense, Sora's body (and therefore Roxas') is Ven's body as well. Now...
Back