• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

Cool an english trailer. Fake or not the wording on the menus and everything is in english so I gonna say it is a legitimate trailer. The voice for MX sounds ok. And all you fan boys who are worrying about how it sounds shouldn't. There are numerous takes done reading the same line over and...
  2. T

So... Who's 'not' looking forward to BBS? [Aka. Are you wary of its hype?]

I"m not too wary about the game. I mean the keyblade turning into a vehicle was first seen in the KH2FM+ fight against LS and should have been a big hint that it was coming. Honestly though I'm excited about that aspect or disappointed either. It's just a different way to get around the worlds...
  3. T

The Keyblade War and Kairi's Grandmother

Dude Nomura has stated this before her story was just a children's story. Now he did say that there is some over lap, but in the end it is noting but a children story.
  4. T

My Theory about Vanitas and Xehanort

Actually that's untrue. In Coded you actually see that it is Xehanort's heartless that helps Riku off Destiny Island in KH1. Which was before before arriving in Hollow Bastion. Now Riku did have the suit before he was possessed by Xehanort's heartless, but he did gain it after meeting him. A...
  5. T

The Secret Endings

Deep Dive is basically a continuation of Another Side, Another Story. It picks where the previous left off.
  6. T

Deep Jungle

Disney failed to secure the rights for the game.
  7. T

Terra is Xehanort theory 2

Ven is seen conversing with the same villains. In fact the only major villain Ven is seen is the DS. Terra draws his keyblade and looks like he is about to take on Master Xehanort in most of the game trailers. Aqua is the only one seen about to fight Maleficent. In all the other scenes They are...
  8. T

Terra is Xehanort theory 2

They look similar but there are major differences. Several in fact. This isn't evidence because Terra hasn't shown to take anyone's name. This isn't evidence because Xehanort doesn't even remember having a keyblade. He learns about the keyblades existance later, but still can't seem to...
  9. T

Time Paradox

It's one of two things, a mistranslation or it is retconning. Retconning may be carried out for a variety of reasons, such as to accommodate sequels or further derivative works in the same series, to reintroduce popular characters, to make a reboot of an old series more relevant to modern...
  10. T

BBS Voice Acting

Ummmm...I have played FFX and I know what you're talking about. It still doesn't change the fact of what I said. Now if BBS were to come out on the PS2 they could conceivably do it, considering it had already been done on FFX. However it is being released on the PSP in which space is more limited.
  11. T

BBS Voice Acting

Honestly it isn't. You have to understand that they only have so much space to work with on these disc. A text box takes up far less room then dialogue does. It also saves time by programing text as well and saves on production cost. If they did do a full dialogue game (especially using a PSP...
  12. T

kid FF charcters

^This........................................................................
  13. T

Smile's take on Unbirths

Not crazy, just misunderstood.
  14. T

Smile's take on Unbirths

You are merely looking at the symbol from two different angles which produces what you are seeing. If you also notices the round pot shaped Unbirth's symbol is thicker in the top area of the symbol and makes the X through the heart look like daggars. It's because your getting a top slant view of...
  15. T

Smile's take on Unbirths

Symbols look the same to me. I like the theory although I don't necessarily agree with all of it. Mainly because I have my own theory and your theory corresponds mostly along the lines of what I'm thinking, but not entirely.
  16. T

theory of roxas/ven/sora

Roxas and Ven are two totally different people. They look alike and share similar clothes, but are two different beings. Roxas is Sora's nobody. Ven is a whole being and a keyblade wielder that existed ten years before KH1. Nomura has told us all of this in sveral different interviews.
  17. T

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

What really makes KH1 better then KH2 for me is the fact that game is somewhat difficult. I feel that there is actually a challenge in playing KH1. The story is also better in KH1 and incorporated the Disney worlds. In KH2 I think maybe one or two Disney worlds were actually involved in the main...
  18. T

Terra or DS? You DECIDE!

Re: Terra or DS? You DECIDE!!!!!!! Honestly I believe if Xehanort is a previous individual from BBS then I would have to go with MX. If shave Xehanort's head, slapped a goatee on him, & aged him he would look exactly like MX. From a pure evidence perspective, the majority of the evidence points...
  19. T

Can anyone tell me how Terra looks like ANYONE?

You know what I always find funny about that picture of Xehanort and Terra posted earlier. Whoever made it really wasn't paying attention to what they were doing or trying to fool people who wouldn't be paying attention. The reason I say this is because the person who made it colored Xehanort's...
  20. T

My theory on DS

No, Nomura said there are no heartless in this time period and that Xehanort, the Apprentice, created the first heartless.
Back