• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

new worlds?

what worlds do u wanna see in future kh games?
  2. K

bbs theory

ok so my theory is that DS was a friend of Aquas when she was younger(and maybe ven), and he's also Xehanort. and he killed her or did something really bad. thats why he was talking to her empty armor and calling it friend. and maybe he really wanted roxas in the orginization because he looked...
  3. K

who do u think would win?

sora or riku? axel or mickey? xemnas or all other org. 13 members? the members in CoM including axel or the ones in KH2 excluding Axel and Roxas
  4. K

secret ending

i was actually talkin about kh2 lol thanks tho
  5. K

castle oblivion?

what world is castle oblivion in, and the world that theyre in after the beat ansem. and how do they get there?
  6. K

secret ending

i beat the game on 100% but i didnt get the secret ending. was it because i beat it on easy?
  7. K

days and coded theory

idk but in days it seems like xion doesnt want to be a member and since she was number 14 but the name never changed i was thinkin that maybe there are more like her, other nobodies like xion who look human and are part of the organizzation. but maybe xemnas only uses the 13 strongest for his...
  8. K

Heartless and nobodies

why are the heartless called heartless if they have hearts and no bodies, and why are nobodies called nobodies if they have bodies and no hearts i never understood that
  9. K

Why is she called Namine?

y is her name namine. and not kari. is it cause the word name is in it or somethin?
  10. K

xion's demon name

maybe she was from kiari. and namine was the light in her heart and xion was the darkness
  11. K

Ice cream Keyhole.

why did the realm of darkness even have a keyhole. i thought a world would become darkness if it was unsealed but the realm of darkness is already darkness
  12. K

sleeping chambers?

idk it said that only 2 were used so maybe they held terra and aqua. and ven was never in one because of his connection to roxas and sora
  13. K

???

idk it probably has somthing to do with ven
  14. K

King's Letter

maybe it has sumthin to do with kh coded
  15. K

ven and sora

i doubt it if he was his bro. he probably would be in the first one on the island with him
  16. K

BBS enemies

they probably got something to do with souls because in Ansems report it said something about the heart, body and soul. Heart=Heartless Body=Nobodies Soul=new enemy
Back