• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Sqeenix Email With 358/2 Days Bonuses

Not sure if anyone knows this or has received this email. Square Enix's News e-mail for August went out today, and included in the updates was pictures of the extras you receive for pre-ordering 358/2 Days from GameStop and Game Crazy, as well as the extra from Amazon. I uploaded the images...
  2. R

English Days Site!

Nevermind. After tons of refreshing, the updated site finally loaded. It looks good. Loading bar is cool, although it seems a little out of place for some reason. Although there's not a lot of info, it looks a lot better than our other US sites.
  3. R

English Days Site!

When I go to the site it still says "Coming Soon". What's wrong with it? :(
  4. R

Kingdom Hearts II manga cover vol. 4

I agree, awesome find! And on the note of the Vol. 3 manga in English, Amazon says it comes out today (Dec. 30), so now the site says it's out of stock. And there's no cover art shown. :(
  5. R

NA 358/2 Days site launches

That's cool, but the Japanese site has a cooler design. I hope there's some new content soon.
  6. R

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else?

Re: Chain of Memories. Does This Bug Anyone Else? It was really weird at first, but I kinda got used to it. It's not so bad. What bugs me about this game is that, once you open a door, if you go up to it and press Triangle (reaction command), it asks for another card, so you give it another...
  7. R

Gameinformer Talks about KH Re Chain of Memories

I got this last week. I forgot to post it. Nothing new, but just cool, as it's one of the very few English ads for Kingdom Hearts games.
  8. R

A nobody by any other name

Your theory seems well thought out. But I have something slightly different. I think that a POH couldn't have two Nobodies, because their hearts are pure Light. However, a normal person may be able to have two Nobodies. In essence, a Nobody is the body and soul left behind when a Heartless is...
  9. R

Poor Namine.

I never notice the differences when they change voice actors unless you tell me about it, but with Tess, I think it'll be impossible not to notice. Her voice is really annoying to me. But who knows? Maybe she'll be able to do this well. I mean, she is trying to sound like Britney Snow so that...
  10. R

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I've played Chain of Memories, but I'm still getting the remake! I'm not missing the chance to see it in 3-D (and be able to understand what they're saying) and hear all the Organization members' names (and how you pronounce them). I don't know about...
  11. R

Why its called 358/2 days...i think

I agree. I'm not sure if it was 5 or six days (I'm pretty sure it was six), but I know there weren't seven. And Sora was sleeping for one year, not two. So, I guess the title doesn't make sense again. But I have to say, that was sharp thinking, even if the data isn't correct. :thumbup:
  12. R

Twilight Town's Time Period/Era

In what time period/era do you think Twilight Town belongs in and why? Like do you think it belongs in the 80s, or the 60s, or the 90s? Or do you think it belongs in current time or in the future? Let me know your thoughts and why. Thanks. Note: Obviously, I wasn't alive during these eras, but...
  13. R

Anybody get the new KH2 manga?

I only have the 1st and 2nd KHII manga. I liked them both, and I like how they are more descriptive with events and places. Like the part with Roxas remembering, I didn't quite get it, but now it's clearer. Also seeing things they do, like someone suggested they go to Pence's house and watch...
  14. R

kihgdom hearts 2 theme song backwards

Well, I'm fairly certain it's true, but the fact is, the words are sorta blurry. As in, you can't hear them perfectly, and therefore, you can't really fairly judge what they are saying. I know Sanctuary backwards is true, cause I tested it myself. And that one makes sense. But I can't hear half...
  15. R

Roxas' Backpack

As for the star, I have these pastel dye sticks; you just draw the design on your fabric, and iron it on. If you don't like the drawing, it washes out with water, but the ironing makes it permanent. You can see the white one with black straps in the game, but the black one with the star is...
  16. R

Roxas' Backpack

InfiniteTwilight: I forgot that one. And how do you do quotes? I'm still new to this forum layout, so I don't know. Never mind, I figured it out. Does anyone know how I could make this backpack? And out of what material? Should I just buy a pre-made bag and draw the star on it? That would...
  17. R

Roxas' Backpack

iZumi, thanks for the scan. I copied the same page from my book in English. To Pikangie, Roxas also has a star fetish. Cause if you look around his room, you'll find lots of stars. Examples: Star lamp, desk chair back is star-shaped, even the hooks on his coat rack have stars at the end. And...
  18. R

Roxas' Backpack

What does Roxas' backpack look like? In the manga version (Kingdom Hearts II Volume 2) you can see it in a few of the pages. It's a black shoulder-bag (kinda looks like a laptop case) with a white star on it. I guess you can't really tell the color because the manga is black and white. Also, in...
  19. R

KH1 room mod!

I've heard of Action Replay, but I don't have one. You say I can get them at Gamestop, but I haven't seen them for sale there. I guess I'll check again. My friend has a gameshark though, would that work? I really want to see Roxas' room, but you can't explore it because it's only in cut-scenes.
Back