• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Things to think about

There are a few things I would like to point out: Does the fact that a keyblade have a keychain or not on it mean anything about the keyblade itself or the weilder? I ask this because while the UEM's( and the D.S.'s as well) keyblade has a keychain on his just like Sora, Riku, and the King; but...
  2. D

Original Keyblades

I would like to know who believes that the kingdom key is Sora's and only Sora's(meaning no previous keyblade weilder had it) and the same for Riku.
  3. D

I Need Help

someone(s) needs to explain to me why a good many people consider Xehanort(this is how it is spelled) to be a keyblade weilder. #1 HE IS NEVER SEEN W/A KEYBLADE, now that i took care of that #2 if he was a keyblade weilder he would've used his own keyblade to get the hearts necessary for Kingdom...
  4. D

Forms and Keyblades

which keyblades did you use in Valor, Master, and Final (for those who have it)?
  5. D

End of CoM

i need to know if there is a script somewhere of both ends of CoM (regular and Reverse Birth), and if not could someone make a script and put it in this thread
  6. D

Tokyo Game Show 05

Its about that time of the year again, so what are you expecting to here about KH2 at TGS: new trailer, release date, both, or an entirely new piece of info?
Back