• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Lit ► An Aching Topic: Discworld

Well I've noticed that the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett has been recommended several times, but I haven't found any threads discussing it. Since Pratchett is my favorite modern author I decided to start one. Discuss here your favorite title, characters, or even Pratchett's non-Discworld...
  2. D

Sora's Memory

This is very first thing we hear in KH II and I wondered just who is Sora talking about? My first thought was that it could be Roxas, since they have strange dreams about each other throughout the game and both their memories are incomplete though Roxas finally does regain his. Sora's memory...
  3. D

Thoughts on Marluxia and new types of Higher Nobodies

After reading so many speculations about the new games, a thought occured to me. Now I haven't seen any recent theories about 358/2 Days except for ones about the enigmatic XIV, but lately I've been wondering about Marluxia. We know he's extremely powerful, ruthless, ambitious, and much...
  4. D

Sora and Kairi

I'm not sure if this is in the right place but, this is a random theory that pops up in my head from time to time. Whenever I start thinking too much about how Namine was created and how Kairi retored Sora's true form, and the way their hearts always seem to sync, I occasionally wonder if...
  5. D

Kairi's Future role

This has probably come up million times but, does anyone think or hope that Kairi will be the protagonist of a future KH game? We've gotten stories and gameplay from Sora and Riku's perspective, so I can't help but wonder if she'll get the spotlight at some point, maybe with Minnie and Daisy...
Back