• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

KHIIFM+ true or false

Im pretty much confused about the videos and letters of information gathered. Is KH2FM+ already out in the U.S? If so, then I should head for EB Games right now. If not, then ill just go to play-asia.com to find and buy the game. I just hope it will release in the U.S.
  2. Z

Some(not all)but some new 358/2 days Info!

Im thinking the same thing. We could just use the A,B,X, and Y buttons as different versions of attacks. The A button would obviously be any regular attack, the B button would probably be a jump, the X button would be a button for reaction commands, or something like that. And finally, the Y...
  3. Z

Zexion's element

I say its Psychic, or something like that. Possibly illusion, since when he traps you inside his book, there are many copies of the original. DT still owns!
  4. Z

358/2 larxene marluxia?

So the game is about Roxas finally getting to become a member of the organization and throughout the game, he gets to prove himself as a tough member of the organization, that is, he tries to rank up to become a stronger member of the organization, proving hes not to be trifled with.:huh:
  5. Z

358/2 larxene marluxia?

Are you sure about that? I read in an article that you will only be able to play as Roxas, Axel, Saix, and Xigbar. Im a little confused now, but if thats true then a-w-e-s-o-m-e. I like playing as Roxas, and ive always wanted to play as Axel and Xigbar, but i have most of all wanted to play as...
Back