• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kh 358/2 days US Site

Im not sure if this was already posted i havent been on in a while but a kh 358/2 days website has opened for the us. go to KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days | SQUARE ENIX or go to kingdomhearts.com and click on it.
  2. S

A Kingdom Hearts Challenge

Ok, this challenge for people who make psp portals, such as the vista mac ect portals. Can somebody make a KH PSP Portal. I would really love it.
  3. S

Does the Title " Kingdom Hearts" fit in BBS

Ok, I know that orginization "14" is making a kingdom hearts in 358/2 days and coded is basiclly the 1st kingdom hearts but with a different story. But how does "Kingdom Hearts" fit in to Birth By Sleep. Yes there is the moon in the secret ending but how does it connect to the games purpose? I...
  4. S

What are Donalds an Goofys role in BBS??

I have read on many websites that donald and goofy are in BBS BUT it does not say there role. I doubt there traveling with mickey because he is not in any pictures SO FAR with him. What do you think there role is??????????/
  5. S

For those who do not have the final mixes

For those who dont listen to Keycast go download it. Anyway if you want the final mixes go to Kingdom Hearts Merchandise Petition - Make Petitions at Petition Spot and sign there petition For those who listen PM me if you want to talk
  6. S

Coded Theroy

Ok Sora gets a message from Mickey at the end of KH2. Could the note jimminy finds be that note and could that make Coded actully happen after KH2?
  7. S

Do you want online in KH3

Playing online is great. But do you think it would happen in KH3? If you do what would you like to see
  8. S

If Sora Could have any other weapon what would you want it to be?

If i could have sora (or terra, roxas, mickey, riku,ect.) have any other weapon what would it be. I would love to see him with a cane like some seniors ard chase around heartless(LOL)
  9. S

How heartless where created theroy

In the KH2FM+ ending Xehenhort was going up to kingdom hearts. Since KH has the heart of everyone could Xehenhort be wanting to create the heartless or make himself one? Thats the only explenation I can think of for why he is doing this. Anyone else have a theroy
  10. S

Kingdom Hearts Chronicles

Kingdom Hearts Chronicles is the funniest thing about KH on youtube. Go on youtube watch 1.1, 1.2 , and 1.3 of KHC (only ones out).Post and say how you like them.(also can be seen on UgoPlayer) (Didnt meen to put this in Future of KH forums)
  11. S

Sora other self (not roxas)

Everybody knows roxas was sora nobody. Everybody also knows that roxas is 1/2 of sora. Since the full sora was in Castle Oblivion well roxas was hunting the heartless(358/2 days) does anybody think the new enemy(since its not heartless or nobodys) from BBS could be sora other 1/2 in KH3?
  12. S

Killing 1,000 of whatever the new enemy is

I loved how you killed 1,000 heartless in KH2. All my friends love it to. So anybody think it will happen in BBS with the new enemys or possibly with the heartless again in 358/2 days?
  13. S

How is Terra doing magic without have a magic gauge bar?

From all the pictures i have seen terra can use magic, yet in those pictures i dont see a magic bar next to his health bar. So does he have unlimited magic or have the creators just not put it in yet?
  14. S

Similarity between Ven and Roxas ( not the hair and face)

Ok, besides vens hair and face being similar roxas dosent know who he is until the end of the game. From pictures i've seen ven looks like he is trying to find out who he is. Also DIZ needed roxas and riku got him. Perhaps terra is working for malificent to bring her ven...
  15. S

Lego Kingdom Hearts

Anybody want a lego Kingdom Hearts. Lego Star Wars was a sucess and there making lego batman and lego indiana jones. All the disney and final fantasy characters could be legos. Though I dont know how sora would look in lego form. Anybody else think its a good idea?
  16. S

How did Mickey become king????

Ok, last week i asked who was king before mickey, know i ask how he became because since he was alive when they were building the castle it wasnt birth so what was it?????????
  17. S

A reason why axel is not rikus nobody

Sora and Roxas have the same weapon. A KEYBLADE. If they have the same type of weapon and axel dosent have a dark keyblade like riku then he cant be his nobody.
  18. S

Why does mickey have the starseeker in bbs but in kh2 he has the golden keyblade

Does anybody have a theroy to Why mickey has the starseeker in bbs but in kh2 he has the golden keyblade. Ive been thinking it has somthing to do with yen sid and magic but im not sure
  19. S

Who was king before mickey

since bbs takes place 10 years before KH1 and mickey isnt a king yet who was king before him? I think its yen sid
  20. S

How did Malificent gain control of tht heartless?

Anybody know or have a theroy on how malificent gained control of the heartless? We might figure out i bbs but until then we dont know. Anybody know?
Back