• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KaiSparda1018

Help/Support ► It's my first time, Be gentle

I think it's cute that you and your friend want matching tattoos. If you are going to be a teacher, you should probably get the tatts somewhere on your upper arm and make it small so that it would be easy to hide. Also, if it's small the idea of getting a tattoo will be less daunting to you...
  2. KaiSparda1018

Help/Support ► Loneliness

I'm actually in a similar situation right now. I've been getting into that whole "everyone hates me, I have no friends *sob sob*" state of mind. But to (vaguely) quote my hero, Jean-Claude Van Damme, "people are going to love you and people are going to hate you. If they love you, great. If they...
  3. KaiSparda1018

Film ► Shame.

New film with Micheal Fassbender and Carey Mulligan. Anyone plan on seeing it?
  4. KaiSparda1018

Help/Support ► So I've Decided To Ask Advice

That's right. Give dat hoe the backhand! Just like a pimp! lol
  5. KaiSparda1018

Help/Support ► Alright ladies the GD needs your girl advice

I've never had a boyfriend at all, so I don't know if I am the best person to go to for advice, but I'll offer some anyways. The most important rule is to be your awesome self. Also, girls like to be shown attention. But not too much to the point that you are smothering them. But I think before...
  6. KaiSparda1018

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

I know this game is old, but I searched and didn't see a thread on it already. I recently bought this game on the XBOX 360. I was very skeptical, because of two things. The MK series has sucked ever since MK4 came out and I just think DC heroes tend to be a little on the corny side (I am a...
  7. KaiSparda1018

Your Top 5 Game Series

Sorry if this thread has already been started, but I want to know what are your top 5 series of games. Mine Are: 1. Mortal Kombat 2. Devil May Cry 3. Kingdom Hearts 4. Castlevania 5. Halo *not exactly in order
  8. KaiSparda1018

Hello, I am new

Um, hi everyone...i'm new here.
Back