• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lone

TV ► The Shannara Chronicles

The Shannara Chronicles is an American fantasy drama television series created by Alfred Gough and Miles Millar. It is an adaptation of the Shannara series of fantasy novels by Terry Brooks, with the first season being primarily an adaptation of the second novel in the original trilogy, The...
  2. Lone

Sword Art Online: Recurrence

Sword Art Online Recurrence The roar of voices could be heard over the lower sound of water as it rushed through the center of the city. The bustling sounds of Edenport were almost deafening. Who would have thought so many people would still play the game, but not actually be a part of the...
  3. Lone

Sword Art Online: Recurrence (Sign-up/OOC Thread)

Sword Art Online Recurrence On November 6, 2022 an online game by the name Sword Art Online was released to the public in Japan. The game was played on a piece of hardware known as the Nerve Gear. The Never Gear used Beta waves to affect the brain and make all five senses react to how the...
  4. Lone

Problem with joining Yahoo Japan

I seem to be having a problem with getting an account through the site. I have seen videos where people sign up and numbers appear as the security codes you have to type in to register. For me japanese characters appear and I can't understand the number voice authorization to do that option. Can...
  5. Lone

What is a Furry?

Now some or most of you might have heard this term flying around the interwaves over the past few years. It is something that has been slowly surfacing into the light. Some people hear furry and think of someone who is very hairy. Some people even think furry means someone who likes animals. But...
  6. Lone

Music ► Lindsey Stirling Dubstep Violinist

YouTube sensation Lindsey Stirling is perhaps the first – and only – artist in the world to blend classical violin, modern dance, and…The Legend of Zelda?! On September 19th 2012, Lindsey released her self-titled debut album, Lindsey Stirling, coming off the heels of an incredibly successful...
  7. Lone

SAO RP

Why is there not a Sword Art Online RP. I think that would be kickass. I'd do it myself, except I have never been good at creating RP's. Unless someone wanted to collaborate with me, then I would do it.
  8. Lone

Finally making a come back

Not that I had many friends, or that people might remember me. But after nearly half a year I am coming back onto the forums. Try and get back into doing some of the things I loved to do on here.
  9. Lone

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Trans-Siberian Orchestra (often abbreviated to TSO) is an American progressive rock band founded in 1993 by producer, composer, and lyricist Paul O'Neill, who brought together Jon Oliva and Al Pitrelli (both members of Savatage) and keyboardist and co-producer Robert Kinkel to form the core of...
  10. Lone

.Hack RP

Before reading this just realize that im simply asking. Im asking everyone and anyone. I have been wanting to RP in a .Hack type RP but nobody seems to have made any recently. I would make one myself, but it would fail before I even got it up. Im wondering if anyone would be interested in one...
  11. Lone

SWW: Sacred Wielders War (sign-ups and OOC)

SWW: Sacred Wielders War Since the beginning, the world of (name here) has lived in peace and harmony. Every race living side by side without any problems. In the beginning there was no need for the Sacred Wielders, the world was full of Sacred items. Most where locked away in ancient temples...
  12. Lone

Idea for an RP. Interest Check.

It's an idea in the making. I don't have names or descriptions for the places in this RP and no names or appearances for NPC's. Nor do I have a main story yet, but I have an idea as to how to create one. READ THE IDEA TO FIND OUT WHAT I HAVE IN STORE. The main idea is, we as the characters...
  13. Lone

Idea For a Bioshock RP.

Now I know that I had told people that I was not going to make another RP but I got the idea for this last night. The RP takes place in Rapture. Rapture has been a thriving city for a while now, but people are starting to get restless. Ryan has just let Sophia Lamb start doing therapy sessions...
  14. Lone

World is Mine Live in HD sung by a hologram of a famous character

I did not see this in the forum yet if it is then close this up. Hatsune Miku is a rising star in Japan and abroad, singing catchy J-pop that matches her blue-green hair. She’s also a virtual avatar created by Crypton Media using Yamaha’s Vocaloid voice synthesizer. That hasn’t stopped her...
  15. Lone

Primeval

Primeval is a British science fiction television programme. Created by Adrian Hodges and Tim Haines, who previously created the Walking with... documentary series, Primeval follows a team of five scientists tasked with investigating the appearance of temporal anomalies across Great Britain...
  16. Lone

Collections

Collections are a group of objects that have sentimental value to the collector. If you have a collection I would like to know what it is, maybe its something unusual or something ordinary. Whatever it is I want to know, and if you want to you can say how you came across this collection. What...
  17. Lone

Halloween '10

I did one of these last year and now im doing another. I know its still early but the months will pass very quickly and it will be here in no time. I want to know what you might be doing for Halloween or you can tell me what you are going as. I myself don't know exactly what im doing its still...
  18. Lone

Sleep Walking & Talking

Sleep Walking is where one is walking around while sleeping. Now I know that someone here has sleep walked, or know someone who has, or even seen someone sleep walk. I for one have sleep walked in the past. I was told by my mom and dad that I used to sleep walk out of my room, down the stairs...
  19. Lone

Kid Icarus Uprising

If this is already up delete this but I searched and i didnt see it. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/83VnVLxgAfY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"...
  20. Lone

The Secret Door

I have never done this before but I had a great idea and I wanted to share it so here it is. The Secret Door The old house that sat before him looked as if it could get up and walk away. This large three story house that stood on a large piece of property loomed over Jake and Judy. Jake had...
Back