• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Something I just thought of... (Spoilers for KH1 and KH2)

So, at the end of KH1, Sora becomes a Heartless, creates Roxas, etc. But, he regains his "self-hood" (for lack of a better term) because Kairi brought him back from the Darkness, correct? But, since Roxas was still out there, Sora was technically a Heartless until the end of KH2 when Roxas...
  2. H

If I make it to level 100...

...and I picked the staff at the start, will my stats end up being the same as they would if I was level 100 with the sword? I mean, besides the 1 extra MP. And I don't mean counting things like Power Ups and the like, cos I don't use those. Also, if I never use an AP Up, will I have enough AP...
  3. H

Coded plot summary?

So, since coded has been out for a little while, is there anywhere I could find a plot summary of it, since even if it does come to US, I doubt I'll be able to play it, but I'd still like to know what happens...
  4. H

More title speculations....

I'm sorry if this is supposed to be in the 'Days sticky or whatever, so just bear with me. First of all, I'd like to say that I always thought I'd be the last to create a thread like this, as I normally find theorizing and speculations end up being redundant and boring and such. That said, I...
  5. H

Probably a stupid question about Roxas...

So, I'm having a conversation with my friends right now about Roxas, and we're trying to figure out if he has a heart. I say he doesn't, cause otherwise he wouldn't be a Nobody, right? Plus, doesn't Sora have said heart? *insert apology in the event of a repeat thread here* *insert plea for...
  6. H

"The Remake"...

Okay, so, on the sidebar of the main website under KHII, it says "The Remake", which I read through, not sure if it was a page about FM+ or not, because FM+ has it's own page. It sounded like FM+ to me, but then I thought, why would it have two pages? So, basically, I'm asking if "The Remake"...
  7. H

The 358/2 Days page...

Yeah, does anyone know why the page for 'Days hasn't been updated yet? Is it just that they're got so much info that they haven't gotten around to it, yet, or is it the other way 'round and there is no new info? 'Cause I think I remember reading when the Coded and BBS pages were updated that the...
  8. H

Paradox Battles: Titan

I'm having trouble opening the Paradox Battles: Titan Tournament. I'm level 91, have completed the Jiminy Objectives for every other Tournament that's open, but I don't know what else I need to do...
  9. H

Riku Replica Trouble in R/R...

So, I'm playing Reverse/Rebirth mode, and I've made it to Twilight Town, but I can't beat the Riku Replica there. I've tried repeatedly, but I can't get him down past a little bit of his blue health bar before I get killed. Any advice? I can't edit my deck, since it's R/R, so please don't say...
  10. H

Something I never understood...

Okay, so, in Yen Sid's Tower, before the Fairies give Sora his new clothes he says something like "Me, you guys, Riku, and the King. With the five of us-I mean the six of us-we'll stop Organization XIII." And I never could figure out what he's talking about, because there is only five of them...
  11. H

Probably a stupid question, but...

Okay, so, I haven't been following the news about the new games until recently, because I didn't really care... I'm still trying to figure everything out, but there's one thing I still don't quite get. Is Birth By Sleep going to be about the soldiers in the secret video of KHII/FM+? Sorry if...
  12. H

Bulky Vendor Issues...

So, I'm trying to get some Orichalcums so that I can finally get the Ultima Weapon (I wasted the ones I had on Save The King/Queen/Queen+ for Moogle EXP) and I'm hunting Bulky Vendors. I know all their spawn points, but I'm still having problems. Whenever I get to where they are, they...
Back