• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

*SPOILERS* Just found an Old Post..

Wow, I'm getting a lot (and yes by a lot I mean 2, so far) of hate for this...In case you haven't noticed I haven't posted in like a year. Lol
  2. M

Hence the, "doesn't really have to do with anything". Lol
  3. M

This doesn't really have to do with anything, just thought it was really funny. I found an old post of mine... I totally called what would happen in 358/2 Days, lol.
  4. M

Brainstorm: Sora, Roxas, and Ven

Hmm.... So, the Keyblade is a weapon of the heart so Ven must've had a strong heart. Going with the theory that Sora somehow acquired the keyblade when Ven was "erased" that means Sora is able to use the keyblade now. Now, Hollow Bastion KH1, Sora stabs himself and becomes a heartless...
  5. M

Birth By Sleep - Meaning of Title

Hmm a combination of my 2 theories eh? Yes, this is what I'm thinking but, if Riku was the original keyblade master on the island then VAT may not have picked Sora, but Riku to use the keyblade.
  6. M

Hmmm, it hasn't been confirmed that Ven lost his memory (or at least I don't think so) so at this point I'm thinking that maybe he just didn't know who MX was and didn't meet up with Terra at that point. As for Terra having to stop MX, yes I agree but I think he could've also just ignored Ven's...
  7. M

Yes, I know this has been discussed before (as that was how I got to thinking about this even more) . So, if birth means coming into being, or coming about or what-not. Sleep means disappearing, being not active, dormant, and such. Could this essentially mean that Ven is saying "erase me"...
  8. M

Roxas meets Pete in 358/2 days??

I don't think it seems very likely considering that Pete didn't say anything about the Org. XIII members (wouldn't you think he would if he saw at least one of them?):closedeyes:
  9. M

The way VEN uses his keyblade

Why don't we just call the style "backhand", like it should be? And I don't really see why this stand out as it's a pretty common practice with some samurai, ninja, etc. (any sword-fighter in Japanese history?) P.S. I would love for Ven to be left-handed so that all we lefties could have...
  10. M

who do you think is the best fighting style in Organization XII?

Xigbar definately but 2nd place to Marluxia for the giant scythe!
  11. M

BbS title secret... WARNING:THEORY

ummm what? That didnt make any sense really...:unsure::o_O:
  12. M

Something I never understood...

Im pretty sure he was talking bout Jiminy cause he had been seperated from Kairi or a year (i believe) so I doubht he would include her.
  13. M

Terra's "Magical Helmet"

Well Xigbar controls space thats y he can stand upside down P.S. srry for the Dbl post!
  14. M

Terra's "Magical Helmet"

Dont make fun of my song >< it could turn out to be right!:toungesmile:
  15. M

Terra's "Magical Helmet"

*Handyman plays* Who can the job??? The Magic man can! Who's the magic man? Terra! The magic man can the magic man can! ' Anyway maybe Terra (as stated in the song) is magic not the helmet. I mean think of it maybe his magical color changing eyes have somtin to do with it. I mean there...
  16. M

Fanfiction ► Xigbar's Story

Umm dude I think uhh stop messing with how I want to do this uh dude
  17. M

Fanfiction ► Xigbar's Story

Now, this will be posted chapter by chapter. At the end of each chapter there will be a cliffhanger and the fans will get to vote per se on who/what/when the cliffhanger is. But, if all the votes suck in my opinion then I'll use my own. P.S. All my titles are "one word wonders" And the story...
  18. M

Fanfiction ► Fan Fiction Suggestions

I actually have written 13 chapters of a Naruto fan fic... but I dont wanna edit all the names out and such. And besides *suggestions* doesnt mean I will use them.
  19. M

Lol ok, I guess I'll PM u then and thx for the ideas!
  20. M

I've been thinking bout writing a KH fan fiction but uh.. I need some help gimme some characters, maybe a problem or somtin that u think should be in this. Well, I just wanna say it takes place in Organization XIII HQ (358/2 days timeline... ish) and it will follow around Xigbar, cause he's my...
Back