• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Console Packages

In the past with the PSP would come out with a package deal, like the PSP had the Star Wars Renegade Squadron package. Does anyone think they would package BBS or 358/2 with the systems? I wish they would, cause I don't have either system and it would be nice to save some bucks on them
  2. D

Random Gummi Idea

It's been awhile since I've been on, about a couple of months. BUT thanks to the weakening economy, my hours got cut way back at Best Buy so I now have more time to, well find ways to occupy. Anyways I thought it might be a cool idea if the gummi ship could have a radio kind of like in Grand...
  3. D

14th member stream of consiouness session

Well the title may be exaggerated but I had some thoughts for the 14th member's arsenal (not element) I figured since she's a woman that she's gonna use something light and quick, since most of the women in RPGs use either speed or magic (don't fight me on this just nod and say okay) SO here's...
  4. D

Question

Look at some of the pics of the MX. Does he kind of a ratface to anyone?
  5. D

Here's how it's going down

Lately I've seen all these threads where people will say their theory and either get fussed at about it not being possible or being an old theory by people 5 years younger than them. SO I'm bringing an original theory that, maybe improbable, but is not impossible. Okay so everything is going to...
  6. D

Hey I'm new but anyway, is it relatively easier to understand final mix?

I want to import final mix, mainly for Re CoM. However I have not played CoM yet so are there any transcripts available? But man, the Japanese are making a bundle on me, with the swap magic, final mix, and I'm getting a k20A engine imported to do an engine swap. They sure got some nice stuff.
Back