• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Ansem the Wise... Gone forever?

Hey guys just wanna know your thoughts on the possibilities of Ansem the Wise coming back into the story. wither as a whole being or as something to do with the story.
  2. X

whats the point of the cave of rememberance

Hey guys dont shoot me down cus i dont own final mix kh2 but what is this cave of rememberance thing all about. Whats at the end of it??? Thanks
  3. X

Just a thought on Coded

Okay so coded is coming out on cellphone right. And it may not even reach us for a long time if ever. But... What if coded really doesnt become popular with cellphones and no one ends up buying it. Do ya think that they might develop the game for an alternate platform maybe the wii?
  4. X

Could Kairi's Parents have an answer to the world travel theory?

Well you know how Kairi used to live in Radient Garden right. When she came. Wouldn't she have come with someone. It could maybe have been her grandmother or her parents cus we saw her grandmother before. So since they traveled from Radient Garden to Destiney Islands dont you think they would...
  5. X

What do we want to see in the future kingdom hearts game?

So what kinds of things do you think SE should put into new kh games? In terms of worlds and just general sidequests if you will what should appear? And also why?
  6. X

for the like millionth time whos cooler

Well i havnt a clue where this thread should go but ti did day this is also the place for general KH discussion lol But here we go, for the millionth time whos cooler? Sora or Riku. let the blood bath commence!:unsure:
  7. X

Future Kingdom Hearts Games

Out of the three new Kingdom Hearts games(BBS, COD, 358/2 days) that will be coming out What one are you most looking forward to?
  8. X

Possibilities of a Kingdom Hearts 4?

What does everyone think about the possibilities of a Kingdom Hearts 4? Personally I think that they'll rap it up with Kingdom Hearts 3 because What else is there really to make a story about? And after seven games I think the whole Kingdom Hearts thing would have been pretty exhausted...
Back