• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Theory on the resembelence between Roxas and Ven

I have theory as to why Roxas looks like Ven, being Sora's nobody, he gotta consist of Sora's body and soul, right? So why does he have a defferent hair colour and style than Sora and looka like a completely different person? I think perhaps sometime in BBS Sora acually dies, but before he does...
  2. K

How can Roxas exist?

We should all know that Nobodies are made up of the person's body and soul after they became heartless. However in KH 1 Kairi's light restored Sora and when she did Sora got his body and soul back obviously, but where does that leave Roxas? If Roxas is Sora's nobody then how can he continue to...
  3. K

Why Light doesn't have anything to do with the new enemy

The Heartless are made of darkness and the Nobodies are nothing, so are the new enemies light? Some people in this forum think so but I don't and here's why: 1-The princesses of heart have no darkness in their hearts, only light, heartless are formed if people have too much darkness in their...
Back