• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Naught's Reminiscence?

Hey, everyone I have a question: If a person becomes a Nobody, but regains their heart and becomes whole again, do they remember their time as a Nobody? Do they remember what they did and/or what happened to them when they were a Nobody? What do you all think? Or does anyone know?
  2. X

Battle for Superiority

First, I know this is awkward placement; I wasn't exactly sure where this thread fit, but I just put it here because it relates to this game somewhat. Anyway, since we all now have access to a certain member's full power now, I would like to get everyone's opinion: if Marluxia and Xemnas...
  3. X

358/2 Days Limits?

Okay, well, I had this idea about 358/2 Days. The game is essentially mission-based and you seem to have at least one OXIII member alongside you at all times, which gave me about what the gameplay may include. Now, I don’t know if the DS could support it, but, if it can, do you think the team...
  4. X

Xion origin Idea

I don't know if anyone has said this already, but I have an idea about how Xion may have been born. Okay, after the Riku/Ansem battle in Hollow Bastion, the second Riku fight, Sora stabbed himself in the chest and released his and Kairi's hearts, thus creating Roxas and Namine' and causing a...
  5. X

In need of clarification

If someone's hearts been stolen, then, in order to become whole again, their heartless must be defeated and then their nobody must be defeated, right? But, what happens if the nobody is defeated first? I heard that if the nobody is defeated first, then it fades into darkness. In that case...
  6. X

Possible KHIII plots

Okay, I know that this is a little early, and that this has probably been discussed before, but, with all the new information we have, it’s probably a good idea to re-evaluate this topic. Also, this is just for fun and speculation. So, anyway … Do you all have any ideas on what the plot for...
  7. X

Other KH Vids

Disclaimer: Please note beforehand that this is just for fun and general discussion, so please no flaming over what you may regard as a stupid topic. I think that many of us have seen KH movies on KH-Vids.net, but I have also noticed that there are a lot of KH AMVs on Youtube as well, many of...
  8. X

Fanfiction ► Remnant Advent: All That Remains

Hello, this is my second fan fiction and I hope you like it. Anyway, this is just a prologue: Chapter 1: Prologue A young woman and a young man speak: I’m glad you’re here; I need to speak to you. Okay; about what? It’s about the newcomers. I’ve done some observing and I think I know some...
  9. X

To catch a Phantom and To fall an Angel

Okay, I recently defeated the Ice Titan and Kurt Zisa. Does anyone have good strategies for defeating the Phantom and Sephiroth?
  10. X

Roxas... Return?

Remember how if you lost certain boss battles in KH2, King Mickey would appear and you could control him? Well, I had this idea that maybe, in whatever game we will control Sora next (KH3 or what whatever it will be), if that happens, the player will get to control Roxas or maybe even a...
  11. X

Sephiroth KH1 vs. Sephiroth KH2

YouTube - Higher Quality Sephiroth Fight. (KH1) AT: 2:15 - 2:23 3:17- 3:22 3:24- 3:44 Where were these moves in KH2?
  12. X

Here comes a challenge...

Personally, I like the first KH game's secret boss and mainly the fact that there were several of them to choose from and I think they should bring it back. Now, I know this topic has been done before, but please just work with me: Which character would you like to see in KH as a secret boss...
  13. X

1 down, 4 to go

This week, Square Enix and our beloved Kingdom Hearts team released This World Ends With You (which is getting rave reviews I might add). Now, with that finished, the team has one less project to work on, but they still have 4 more projects in development, and they just recently announced that...
  14. X

vs ... Sora?

in 358/2 Days, we know essentially that the two extra scenes in FM+ are the beginning and ending of the game. (For those who don't know, there a two new scenes in KH2FM+ showing Roxas' 'birth' and naming, and his last conversation with Axel; The birth scene is confirmed as the beginning, and the...
  15. X

In your honor and memory...

YouTube - Vexen's Death YouTube - Lexaeus's Death YouTube - Larxene's Death YouTube - Zexion's death YouTube - Marluxia's Death YouTube - Organization XIII Death Who do you think had the best death of the whole Organization? For those who haven't seen the ones for COM, the links are above and I...
  16. X

Re:358/2 Days? Re:Birth by Sleep?

Re:358/2 Days? Re:Birth by Sleep? I know that this is probably a long way off but, I just happened to think of this and wanted extra opinions. Do you think that, just like COM, SE and Nomura would opt to make a Re: 358/2 Days and/or Re: Birth by Sleep? I mean, it would definitely be easier to...
  17. X

Could they be...

I have been thinking about something. As stated long ago, the only numbers not in the operation of 358/2 are 4 and 6, which would be Zexion and Vexen. To explain, 358/2 = 179, and in order that's 1235789. Well, I started thinking and I'm wondering if Zexion and Vexen could still be alive. I...
  18. X

What is he saying?

Ok, I need some help with a project I'm working on. I'm in a creative writing class, and I'm writing a story that must have an allusion to myself or some character (real or fictional) that I like. Well, I decided to have an allusion about one of my favorite fictional characters, The Graceful...
  19. X

Beyond your...

What is you favorite Limit Command? Please give a world-specific and party limit because I know almost everyone is going to say Riku's Eternal Session. Here are mine: Party: Riku's Eternal Session World-specific: Aladdin's Trick Fantasy
  20. X

opinions of XIII

In anticipation of 358/2 Days and the ability to control any of OXIII, I have come up some with some questions about XIII. The answers aremeant to be opinion-based, and are sort like 'viewer's choice awards' of sort. The questions are, of the members of Organization XIII, which do you think has...
Back