• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Naught's Reminiscence?

Hey, everyone I have a question: If a person becomes a Nobody, but regains their heart and becomes whole again, do they remember their time as a Nobody? Do they remember what they did and/or what happened to them when they were a Nobody? What do you all think? Or does anyone know?
  2. X

English Voice Actors for Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

Agreed. I completely enjoyed Keith Ferguson's performance as Marluxia; I would've never guessed him, but he's perfect for the role.
  3. X

Oh, you don't have to worry. Vincent Corazza and Dave Boat both do an excellent job, and both of their voices fit. I will say this about Zexion though. His voice did initially take me by surprise because I expected t o sound a little younger, but the voice is still excellent.
  4. X

Greatest Achievement of Re:CoM

QFT epsecially Vexen, Lexaeus, and Marluxia
  5. X

Battle for Superiority

First, I know this is awkward placement; I wasn't exactly sure where this thread fit, but I just put it here because it relates to this game somewhat. Anyway, since we all now have access to a certain member's full power now, I would like to get everyone's opinion: if Marluxia and Xemnas...
  6. X

Greatest Achievement of Re:CoM

I say, the bosses especially because we fightt a serious Axel twice this time. I particularly enjoyed the added Zexion fight in Reverse/Rebirth and the fight w/ Marluxia's third form.
  7. X

YouTube - KH Re:CoM English - Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Namine YouTube - KH Re:CoM English - Zexion, Lexaeus, Vexen I think the voices for Marluxia, Lexaeus, and Vexen are perfect. I expected the voices of Zexion and Larxene to be higher-pitched, but I still like them, and the voices chosen...
  8. X

Derek Stephan Prince is Vexen, Epcar & Chris Lee returning

Marluxia is voiced by Keith Ferguson, the voice of Kaim Argonar from Lost Odyssey and Basch from Final Fantasy XII Larxene is voiced by Shanelle Gray, the voice of Milliarde from Baten Kaitos Origins Zexion is voiced by Vincent Corazza, the voice of Carlos Oliveira from Resident Evil 3 and...
  9. X

Stuf that is in Re:COM that weren't in COM

Okay, here are the differences: -As stated before, Lexaeus' and Vexen's deaths are altered; Zexion's isn't just altered, it's actually seen this time (and it's pretty sick if you haven't seen it yet). -Reaction Commands are added to the game. -There is a new 'Trinity Limit' sleight that...
  10. X

358/2 Days Limits?

Okay, well, I had this idea about 358/2 Days. The game is essentially mission-based and you seem to have at least one OXIII member alongside you at all times, which gave me about what the gameplay may include. Now, I don’t know if the DS could support it, but, if it can, do you think the team...
  11. X

Xion, Naminé, and Kairi's Keyblade

Actually, SA, I think I have some more support for you. In the released trailers including the one on the front page of this site, there is footage of Roxas fighting alongside, most likely, Xion in Beast's castle. But in the trailer, not only does Xion (presumably) only fight using magic, but...
  12. X

Xion, Naminé, and Kairi's Keyblade

I have a question, SA. Why don't you believe (or not want to believe) that Xion's has her own keyblade? Are you adverse to it for some reason? I mean, in 'Another Report', Nomura said that there isn't one particular Keyblade for a particular realm, and there are "just as many [Keyblades] as...
  13. X

Organization Members Names

I think I agree with most of these although I think Luxord's real name is Durol and Marluxia's real name could be Rauliam, but that's just me.
  14. X

Organization XIII question¡¡¡

He's fighting alongside Xion. If you go on a mission to Beast Castle, normally Xaldin is with you, but his hood is always down.
  15. X

Zexion.....

Well, this is why I like Zexion: He's smart and takes a non-confrontational approach to problems, but can fight if he needs to. Also, out of all OXIII members, he would be the most interesting to fight. He has controls the 'Illusion' element and fights with a gigantic book. Think about that...
  16. X

True, but it was nowhere near as deep as Vincent Valentine or Zabuza Momochi, Steven Blum's other roles with his more regularr voice. Edit: Sorry about the double post.
  17. X

You mean Skip Stellrecht, the guy who does the voice for Might Guy from Naruto, Ryu in the street fighter alpha movie, and General Katase from Code Geass.
  18. X

You know, I thought about Steven Blum, but ... I don't know; it just seems like Blum's voice doesn't fit in Marluxia's body. It seems too deep, and even if Blum does the Orochimaru voice, it just seems to overpower Marluxia's look, almost as if Marluxia couldn't handle that vocal snake of a...
  19. X

Yeah, it's too bad too. I think she would have made a great Larxene, but onward. Who do you think should voice Larxene? Here are my choices: Larxene: (for a younger voice) Kate Higgins- Sakura Haruno from Naruto, Saber from Fate/Stay Night, Karin Kurosaki from Bleach, Megumi Oumi from Zatch...
  20. X

If you go to this site: Naruto-Episode.Net :: The #1 Naruto Site you should look up the episodes "Killer Kunoichi and a Shaky Shikamaru", "Zero motivation: the guy with cloud envy", and/or "Sand Shinobi: Allies of the Leaf". Those are all good samples of Tara Platt's voice.
Back