• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oris

Transfer data from Jap version to Eng version?

Anybody know how to transfer the save data from the Japanese version to the English version of the game? Or has anybody even tried it?
  2. Oris

A Question

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but here goes. Can a person lose their heart twice?
  3. Oris

I got a random question.

Can somebody make some more KH music remixes? I like the ones I DO have, but they are basically of Sanctuary and Simple and Clean. Believe me, if I knew how to remix songs, I'd give you guys them. Maybe we could get some remixes of Destati and some Organization 13 songs (by the way, my thanks to...
  4. Oris

A Little Info, Please.

I am behind on all the Master Xehanort and Ven theories, so would someone mind telling all they know or think? I have a theory I read somewhere (I'm not sure where) about what happened to MX, but I don't think it's accurate. I'll mention it later, though, after I get some info.
  5. Oris

Side Story

Hey, guys. What if a person, completely unknown to any KH character, had their own side story that had a tiny bit to do with Sora's adventure? It would definitely be an interesting read. You know, some more FF people, but some other Squaresoft or Square Enix characters. Say.... Fullmetal, for...
  6. Oris

The Heartless Keyblade

Maybe this was already brought up, but who cares? Whatever happened to the Keyblade made from the Princess's hearts? I know it was destroyed, but do you think a future KH character might use it? Just a thought!
Back