• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Wtf exactly is kingdom hearts?!

does it grant a heartless person or nobody unlimited power or is it just eye candy in the sky?
  2. S

... Twilight Thorn?...

what heh i never noticed that ives alway wondered who would win between twighlight thorn and darkside....
  3. S

Re:CoM or CoM?

Re: CoM:re? or the original i personaly like the card battle system because all before pressing x all day gets repetative and dull besides it makes u think only a half dead monkey and even then that game isnt that hard the one on gba was more challeging in my opion damn i spelled that wrong lol
  4. S

Closing threads

I was wondering why close threads i recently made one and a mod closed it down and it pissed me off! im new so i dont know all the forum rules but i do know most of the Khinsider community is full of @$$holes...
  5. S

Deep Jungle

i just thought it was because since clayton died there where no other bad guys to fight unless they make up some lame idea to bring him back as a heartless...
  6. S

Did anyone notice this???

huh never noticed that before anyone have any proof it might be a coincidence
  7. S

Kh2 drive forms

Heh i know most people think it sucks but my favorite is the wisdom form i just wanted to know what are u guys favorite or most used forms...
  8. S

Sora Riku and Kairi

i have a question thats been bugging me for years I wanna know what happen to the parents and why its just kids on Destiny island i mean they had to have parents right i mean they were born and are they gonna introducethere parents in the upcoming games?:confused:
  9. S

Must read nobodys vs The Heartless

in a war between the two who would win?:confused:
Back