• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Your ultimate anime collection

For you people who own alot of anime toys, dvds, and anything anime related, show it to the khinsider forums in a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great chance to show your love for anime :) :P Like this:
  2. P

PS2 controller

My Dualshock 2 controller hasn't shook before, ever since I bought it which was like a year ago. Games I played was kingdom hearts 1 and 2, and resident evil 4. The games on the back says "vibration Function" doesn't it mean my controller should shake?(On the top between L1 and R1 says dualshock 2.)
  3. P

KH3 ONLINE!!!

There could always be CO-OP missions. Updates every month wit 10-20 missions. You pick characters of disney or maybe final fantasy characters. Then battle heartlesses, nobodies, and the unbirth plus bosses. Your mission is to protect your world while sora and the others following him are gone...
  4. P

Help/Support ► Wallpapers

Is there any wallpaper rotators that has fading option in it and it won't cost me a penny?
  5. P

kh3 graphics

There is a possibility that Kingdom Hearts 3 for either the ps3, xbox 360, or both.Will have this type of graphics: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/197/946860_20080716_screen003.jpg I don't know about you guys but don't you feel weird seeing these type of graphics for KH3 which might...
  6. P

Sig question

How come I am allowed to have 2 sigs now? Last time I checked I had a warning making me use only 1.
  7. P

KH2:FM

Is this game worth buying? I mean I don't want to waste money buying a game that only has like 6 new bosses. I would buy KH:CoM separate, but I can't, I believe.Can some1 tell me some things that made you want to buy it (poeple who imported) other than being a KH fan.:drool:
  8. P

Help/Support ► Gamestop Edge card

Like a month ago, my brother and I went to gamestop to sell a couple of video games and earned a Edge card. In the shop, I saw that my brother had to sign his signature to get the card and he did.Now, today he is going to college and decided to give me the card.Will I have to get his signature...
  9. P

KH3 ENGINE!!! Ideas

Wouldn't it be great if KH3 has destructible trees, benches,trash cans,and land.Maybe even some cool techniques like throwing the keyblade around to grab heatless near you for bashing.Also movements and battling gameplay in the final fantasy 13 trailer would be nice.How bout you guys.Any ideas?
  10. P

What game should i get!!

Out of these 4 games what should i get crisis core,kingdom hearts bbs,final fantasy 13 or, final fantasy 13 versus. what should i save up on
  11. P

PS# saves need help

Does anybody now how to put ps2 saves onto my ps3, I would like to play my kingdom hearts 2 on it.
  12. P

Kingdom hearts 3 uncreatable!!

Don't hate me because of this... I don't think that kingdom hearts 3 will never come out to the ps3 because of graphic issues!!:cursing: If you think about it, the disney characters will be out of place if the game will be too detailed. Tell me what you think about it:thumbup: Ratchet and...
  13. P

Zombie-Loan manga

I need help finding chapter 17 and others chapters on online manga websites!:angry:And do u guys love this anime/manga
  14. P

If you were Tetsuya Nomura wat would your kh game be like?

This thread is again for fun and I would like to know if you were Tetsuya Nomura what kind of title you would have and what kind of worlds you have.Also i dont know were to put this kind of tread so dont blame me. My Kingdom Hearts title would be called..... Kingdom Hearts:End of Dark Wings...
  15. P

Your top five animes to watch

Hello I created this thread just for fun and for some good animes to watch. post if you want to share.And thanx to rixam for showing me how to put up a new thread! My 5 top anime: 1.Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 2.Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal OAV 3.Death Note 4.Claymore 5.Majin Tantei...
Back