• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

hey im back

hey i'm back linana told me that someone was on my accmunt name. she told me that it was trick and carra. well now they cant get on anymore because they cant back ot our houses at all. they stoled my accmont and used it with out asking me. thanks linana for telling me you're the best...
  2. A

Fanfiction ► my great lyrics

plz dont mind me puttin my lyrics on here i just love to write lyrics heres one of mine angel eyes in summer breeze theres only one place to go to lets go to heaven and fly away i nvr see no angel eyes no maigc dies seeing is beleiving in angel eyes its a beautiful day to go flying in the...
  3. A

organization tiles & elements

1. xemnas- superior- void 2. xigbar- freeshooter- space 3. xaldin- whirlwind lancer- wind 4. vexen- chilly academic- ice 5. lexaeus- chilly academic- earth 6. zexion- cloaked schemer- illusion 7. saix- luna diviner- moon 8. axel- flurry of flames- fire 9. demyx- melodous nocturne- water 10...
  4. A

which song matchs kh the most?

i cant think any songs match....everyone?
  5. A

which kh(1&27 com) character are most like?

well i can see which one im not alike...xemnas i always hated him the character im alike is axel and riku axel loves fire (like me) riku.....idk why im like him
  6. A

hello im new here

hi people im new here im kiki fireien the daughter of king dennis i love to roleplay with my friends, love to writte lyrics, love to write stories. im very kind,strong,brave. im very different from my friends(but imm not telling the reason) my friends are always there when i need them the most.
Back