• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Re: Chain of Memories

Re: Chain of Memories Ok I've been away for a long time now, and recently I replayed KH and remembered that Re:Chain of Memories have been released in USA. My question is: will it ever reach our beloved Europe?
  2. U

KH another side

okay i know it will never happen still what you think of a Kingdom Hearts game were instead of playing with Sora n the good guys, you play as the bad guys? For example, playing as Xemnas or a future villain and instead of going nice and easy trying to protect, you would have to go no holds bars...
  3. U

Soul, help nedeed

im working on a theory and im stuck in something and was hoping you could help me... 1st, a heartless is made of a body and a heart ( wich is filled with darkness), and a nobody is made of a body and a soul, am i right? So, a person is made of a heart, body and a soul kay? a hearts contains a...
  4. U

FM+

i was wondering, is there any website with the organization battles for dowload? kinda like kh-vids has all cutscenes for download?....
  5. U

Keyblade War

Ok ive been wandering what happened till the SE ( both of them) i think i know now First things first, we all know that MX is the bad guy in BBS so far and that he summons KH in the end but how and why its what ill explain. In KH2, Xemnas creates a Kindom Hearts with hearts and claims to be...
  6. U

DS = Xehanort

I've been thinking, what if the DS is Xehanort? I mean, think bout it just like Xehanorts heartless had no body and needed a cloak to have solid shape or someone elses body, DS might need a body ( MX and thus explaining why he comes of him in the SE) or a shell ( the similar clothes to the one...
  7. U

KH final mix

Hey if you want to play FM in a european PS2, you need a swap magic and the game right? well can you tell if Swap Magic v 3.6 works with FM? also, will FM work in a PS3 or not? p.s. heres the link if you want to confirm if that swap magic works Swap Magic v 3.6 + Breaker Pro v1.1 DiscoAzul.pt
  8. U

Can someone answer me?

i dont get this what and where is that door in destiny islands cave leading to? and why Ven and Terra are there? also i kinda discover something that makes Sora/Ven connection and the " Vens heart inside Sora thus the simillarity between Roxas and Ven" theorie: in KH2, when Roxas is in the...
Back