• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ngc50

Who would win between Ansem SOD and Xemnas?

The relative power of characters in the series is determined by plot. e.g. Aqua being strong in bbs and weak in KH3. I think if the fight happened in a canon game, Ansem would be given the win since he is the OG bad guy. But if we're going off of what we've seen of their powers in cutscenes and...
  2. ngc50

Frozen fortune question

Unfortunately you have to do all three
  3. ngc50

Should Ventus or kairi get a stand-alone full Game...?

Will it happen? Certainly not. Would I want to see it? Absolutely! It's an interesting point you bring up, that Ven and Kairi are both pure lights. I'd love to see them interact. I think Nomura will probably keep characters in their separate trios/units (Sora/Riku/Kairi, Axel/Roxas/Xion...
  4. ngc50

Voice acting goes a long way, and I think I would like Aqua a whole lot more if Willa Holland put a little more emotion in her delivery
  5. ngc50

Damage indicators

Ok thanks. Hopefully people can piece it together since they explicitly tell you about certain undodgeable attacks on game over screens
  6. ngc50

Damage indicators

I am so confused. What are damage indicators? You’ve got me thinking of like, the red marks that tell you which direction you’re being shot from in shooting games
  7. ngc50

Kingdom Hearts 3 First Released Vs Remind Now

Yes she is definitely a better game now. The simple addition of a new combo set made everything more responsive/punchy
  8. ngc50

Subtitles or No Subtitles?

I honestly play every game, kh or not, with subtitles. KH being one of my first series growing up may have influenced that. I agree that it feels bizarre to not have subtitles with them
  9. ngc50

Role of RAX trio in Re: Maid?

They certainly won’t be the focus but I do think they’ll get their fair share of screen time. They will need to balance between them, the wayfinder trio, and the destiny islands trio of course!
  10. ngc50

So.....DLC?

I like your idea, but full worlds would take a very long time. I think it might be neat to see some returning original worlds with one or two iconic areas, and a couple quests to do in them. For example, a way to access sleeping traverse town first district and interact with dream eaters there
  11. ngc50

Ansem's replica Xehanort fun fact

That is a super cool detail
  12. ngc50

Since xigbar is luxu, Does this change the opening of bbs 0.2?

I really like this, but wouldn't it nullify Xigbar's line, "finally, back where it belongs"? That line and the way he looks at the keyblade to me implies he had not held No Name since the first time he passed it on.
  13. ngc50

Re:CoM Enemy Formations

As okhi already said, you may find a better answer from googling it. That being said, I have grinded to level 99 several times in this game, and I believe that in general, you have 4 formations for each world. there are usually two types of enemies that spawn in a given area, and each enemy type...
  14. ngc50

No one can help identify the sociotypes of Nomura and VA voicing heroes in KH.

You think it’s more complicated to analyze fictional characters that we know most things about as opposed to real human beings that we only have some interviews to go off of?
  15. ngc50

Naturespark not unlocking

I've been trying to research it for you, and the expected result is that you obtain Naturespark for completing the minigame. There is no high score you need, just completion. The only other problem I can think of is that you already have Bambi in your menu without realizing it, or the game is bugged
  16. ngc50

Naturespark not unlocking

You might already have it in your inventory from the first time you beat the minigame. Go talk to Fairy Godmother and see if that works.
  17. ngc50

It seems to me or initially Axel and Roxas should not have been such close friends as now.

I am unsure if you realized it or not, but Roxas had his memory erased. He doesn't remember Axel in this game. Friendships are not often developed well in this series. Especially in Birth by Sleep. That being said, I think that Roxas and Axel have one of the most believable relationships. I...
  18. ngc50

Kingdom Hearts: VR Experience Update 1.01 Gameplay

Hey, in TWTNW, that was the Project Destati version of Darkness of the Unknown wasn’t it? They must be hyped to have their work acknowledged like this
  19. ngc50

Since Riku Replica should have a name. . .

He needs an edgy gamertag name like XxShadowRiku2004xX
  20. ngc50

What to you all think about these keyblade for sell on store

Well, you’re right they aren’t very distinctive. They do have the ability to cast certain grand magic regardless of spell level you currently have. Midnight Blue-Blizzaza Phantom Green-Thundaza Dawn Till Dusk- Firaza Which isn’t crazy useful but fun at the beginning of the game.
Back