• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Another unexplained problem

If the Event of Deep Dive took place before KHII, and Riku and Mickey were there. Shouldn't Mickey ALREADY know where Organization XIII Stronghold is???
  2. G

Some unanswered questions in KHII

1. Ursala came back in Atlantica, but how was she revived? 2. If I can recall correctly in a recent interview, something about a future project can be found in Advent Children and I think it was Kingdom Hearts related. In the original FFVII, Cloud had only learned to use ONE sword. In Advent...
  3. G

Wasn't BHK supposed to have his own two companions?

Awhile back in one of the interviews with Nomura, didn't he say that Roxas was supposed to have his own two companions who weren't Donald and Goofy???
  4. G

No release date for KHII until AC has one

If you think about it, Kingdom Hearts II can be pushed towards April or even all the way towards the summer. Why? Because if you think about it, Advent Children doesn't even have a specific release date and characters from FFVII in their AC clothing are in that game! Not to mention the voice...
  5. G

In the Order in which the members were defeated

Can somebody please list all the Organization members defeated in order. Roxas is an exception... He wasn't "defeated" but still, he's gone. Axel is another exception, I still wanna know who died before him and after him. As of now, I only know from Chain of Memories: I - Larxene (By Sora)...
  6. G

Things that were never explained

In Kingdom Hearts, there were some number of confusions and questions that were never answered, even to this day: - In the intro, we see two Soras, WHY? It wasn't Roxas because he was created later on in Hollow Baston. - When Destiny Islands disappeared, Sora was sent to Traverse Town and...
  7. G

If Hook was in CoM, why not in KHII?

If you think about it... Without KH:CoM, KHII would've came out earlier and we would've had a chance to fight Marluxia and the other four dead Unknowns in 3D, but that won't be happening... Why was it, Neverland needed permission to be used in CoM? They didn't have to in KH. Either way, I'm...
  8. G

Ansem's return = Riku

If you guys have noticed the picture of Ansem in black coat: http://www.khinsider.com/images/newtrailer1207/004.jpg Wouldn't this mean that Riku is AGAIN possessed by this good for nothing, no life, evil son of a !@#$%? Would this mean that... The Unknown who is traveling world to world, and...
  9. G

Official FF thread?

When you check out the Official Kingdom Hearts II website, you'll noticed on the bottom it says: Characters from FINAL FANTASY video game series: © 1990, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2005 Square Enix Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are trademarks of Square Enix...
  10. G

U.S. Official Site has been open + A New Theory

For those who DO NOT know, Square-Enix has officially put up the Kingdom Hearts II site. There's nothing much, but to read character bios and world summaries in English. Also, I have a theory. I've noticed that DiZ had his hands on Namine's shoulders going into the darkness. Same for Axel...
  11. G

The Revival of the 13th Order.

I've been thinking... If Ursala, Oogie Boogie, and Hook (Neverland has not YET emerged, but it has been official.) are returning. (And besides the exception for Hades and Jafar.) =I Why can't the fallen Unknowns return then? Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Larxene and Marluxia might as well make their...
  12. G

KHII is coming, yet no Riku

The time for Kingdom Hearts II to be released is almost near, yet we've all heard Riku in rumors or in trailors, yet not actually SEEN him. Why is that? Could there be a surprise? Another thing, this may be old but I just wanted to let people who "DID'T KNOW" that in the official Japanese...
  13. G

Song Request

Can anyone give me a link where I get download the song from Deep Dive? I think it's called Another Side
  14. G

Endings and Worlds

Like FFX-2, do you think there will be a normal ending and a perfect ending? Also, Kingdom Heart II is releasing within two months in Japan, but thing is... With all the music and voiceovers being done and to a close, I kinda expected "more" from this game, not to complain or anything... In...
  15. G

Nala, not Sarabi

I don't think it's Sarabi (Simba's mother) behind Scar. I think it's Nala, but we won't know for sure until the next issue introduce us the characters so we'll have to wait and see.
  16. G

Upon arriving in Deep Dive

I believe the fight that took place in Deep Dive is right after or before Sora and co. arrives. Anyone agrees? Or at least around that time they arrived.
  17. G

TGS Trailer 2005 observation

What concerns me was when the trailer started, DIZ and BHK were in Castle Oblivion and if you look close enough, DIZ was standing right in front of the SLEEPING POD! And then an image of Sora was shown. Further more, BHK's face expression was JUST LIKE SORA'S! Perhaps "When your sleeping...
  18. G

Two things: Door + DIs

#1. Kingdom Hearts and the door Sora did say "I know now that Kingdom Hearts is... LIGHT!" But then why did Mickey say there's always a door to the light. And many times in KH:CoM, they keep saying they close the door to DARKNESS. #2. Destiny Islands in KHII What do you think will remain of...
  19. G

Confusion with Darkside

In the beginning of Kingdom Hearts during the Sora's Awakening. BEFORE Riku left the island and into darkness. Darkside was born out of Sora's shadow right? However in KH:CoM, Zexion claims that Riku gave into darkness, destroy the island AND became Darkside. But then, Darkside would really...
  20. G

Sora + Deep Dive

SIDE NOTE: We still have no idea what the Deep Dive video is all about, but because there will be a Deep Dive world, all willl be answered in time. At the meantime... In the end of the Deep Dive video, Sora's body is floating above the ocean... "Everything is coming back to me, the true..."...
Back